3.1.11 is out. Some nice new features

As far as I know it does yea. Haven't been able to get more than 80 tracks out of my machine yet tho. I think I will wait to see if anyone has any major issues with the new version before upgrading :D

Well, I'm still at the learning stage, so I don't have to worry whether of not an upgrade will have glitches. So, I always upgrade. I always enjoy seeing what Flavio as has come up with.

Blessings, Terry

badassmak said:
As far as I know it does yea. Haven't been able to get more than 80 tracks out of my machine yet tho. I think I will wait to see if anyone has any major issues with the new version before upgrading :D

80?LOL.Yeah I guess it supports an unlimited amount of tracks.

Thanks for the reply.

hehe Im still working on that perfect take ;) and a big red light that flashes outside my door so people dont interrupt me!

I guess all the versions so far have glitches (to my knowledge), count me in on the upgrade, thanks for the info.

Hey Terry! Nice to Cya over here. Thanks for info. Downloaded and installed it and it seems to be doing fine. Wouldn't recognize my old files though, but not to worry, I had saved the individual wavs.

CR ><>

Back