20 Beat Update!!!!!

beat, you are my dog and i feel that you can do better than that man. the two songs that you pumped out for me and gully jewels opened my ears to your talent. you raised the bar with those bangers so now i expect nothing less from you. i'm sorry man, you did it to yourself by kicking out those two hot beats now i can't accept anything that's not as hot or hotter.

jugalo180 said:
beat, you are my dog and i feel that you can do better than that man. the two songs that you pumped out for me and gully jewels opened my ears to your talent. you raised the bar with those bangers so now i expect nothing less from you. i'm sorry man, you did it to yourself by kicking out those two hot beats now i can't accept anything that's not as hot or hotter.

thanks for the honesty back to the lab i go

Ya, i agree with jugalo180... Those sold beats really show your talents. Like that sampled track MO TIME. Some of the other tracks had the kick panned to the left. Could have been my system... Keep doing ya thang! Remember, quality before quantity anytime... :D

Keep grindin...

BeatsBuY said:
Some of the other tracks had the kick panned to the left.
Keep grindin...

I been trying to work on clearing my mix up some cuz i used to rock it out all dead center so i gotz to study more up on that as well.

thanks fellas

BEATMAKERS said:
I been trying to work on clearing my mix up some cuz i used to rock it out all dead center so i gotz to study more up on that as well.

thanks fellas

Oh ya, don't trash your old beats, just clean them up. They're good, just add and clean up.... :D

Back