20/20 Beats

Peeped all dem jointz.. I feelin em.. Got a pop sound to em with a Taste of timbo on da drums.. These track can work with the right artist...

Keep em bangin...

Raticus

Yo 20 dem joints is hot, I'm especially feelin that Boom Boom track. Do you record out there too. You from Louisville right? My girl is from there, and last time I went home with her, her brother introduced me to some MC's out there. You should start doin' some songs with them hot track you got. Get your city on the map, playa!!!!

Murdock Jones said:
Do you record out there too. You should start doin' some songs with them hot track you got. Get your city on the map, playa!!!!

Naw i aint set up to record. Who yo peeps out here tho

BeatsBuY said:
20/20 did ya use the kit on GTH?
ssad to say no but i gotta track i am working on right now with them thats is off the chain. i even rcorded a video of me making it with the screen capture video in reason. only problem was i didnt talk through it or have my speakers on did it by HP so its justa visual with no sound. but i plan on doing one a vid with just yours and kross sounds to give em some push. holla when the new sets are almost complete so i can get em fresh off the press

Def feelin da trackz and u brangin mad heat. Nice arrangement with all instruments used. Drums bangin real nice and hard. Keep up da good work fam.

Hey, you know I should make a video on using the sample kit and show some tricks to make it hit. I'll add it will the kit. Good idea 20/20 on the video...

Another Joint Up

Thanks for the feedback on the tracks erybody
I POSTED ANOTHER TRACK PREVIEW MADE WITH THE BEATS BUY KIT
CALLED STILL PROGRAMING PREVIEW. on my SC site

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=495319

You will notice on the site i dont only slangbeats but drum programming as well. some times all a cat need is a good drum set and this is a market not full tapped into. as well as tutorials on demand cuz face it you gone make tracks anyway so recording them aint a problem. you will see all this coming soon. thanks again for the shove from this community and that video will be posted soon for the sounds.

Nice tutorial. Maybe you can overdub your vocal or add a mic and line to the mixer to hear the beatand your vocal better. You have good points and it would be great to have everything recorded. You got something going. When you get it finished I'll add it to the site for sure... I keep wanting to make a tutorial, but never have the time...

Another thought. You can break up the video to parts.

INTRO
SETTING UP THE MIXER
CREATE INSTRUMENTS
CHANGE TEMPO
ADDING SOUNDS
EDITING
MASTERING

Some real hot beats, I really like your drum programming. I haven't checked your tutorial out yet...but it's cool so many people around here share knowledge. No other boards do that.

Keep em coming.

BeatsBuY said:
Nice tutorial. Maybe you can overdub your vocal or add a mic and line to the mixer to hear the beatand your vocal better. You have good points and it would be great to have everything recorded. You got something going. When you get it finished I'll add it to the site for sure... I keep wanting to make a tutorial, but never have the time...

Another thought. You can break up the video to parts.

INTRO
SETTING UP THE MIXER
CREATE INSTRUMENTS
CHANGE TEMPO
ADDING SOUNDS
EDITING
MASTERING

that sounds like a winner give me a couple of days i can hook that up. i'm a pm you

stray411 said:
Some real hot beats, I really like your drum programming. I haven't checked your tutorial out yet...but it's cool so many people around here share knowledge. No other boards do that.

Keep em coming.

Exactly why this is the only forum icome to these days

Back