2 Tracks

Chaos351

Let me know what you guys think of them?

The first is called Skyline and is an original by myself and the singer.

The second is Granny Niblo, which is a cover by Fair to Midland. I've posted this before, but I have remixed everything and think it sounds better now.

Thanks for your time!

Very cool. Great original song, vocals and guitars sound killer.

I couldn't hear the vocals well on the cover. That chorused or reverby lead guitar that plays incessantly in the background was distracting. It fought with the vocals and took up all the space in the mixture.

I'd like to hear more of your stuff.

Very cool. Great original song, vocals and guitars sound killer.

I couldn't hear the vocals well on the cover. That chorused or reverby lead guitar that plays incessantly in the background was distracting. It fought with the vocals and took up all the space in the mixture.

I'd like to hear more of your stuff.

Thanks for the input! Yeah I can hear how the lead guitar could be a bit in the way. Just had a harder time trying to fit it in. I could take another whack at it though.

You might just have it come in and out, playing phrases that emphasize the chord changes or harmonize the vocal melody or something. It's a bit too domineering to be playing all the time. Of course, it's just my taste which runs toward a more open mix, with lots of space between the instruments. Your mileage may vary.

Back