2 new vids...let me know what you think

That beat in the intro of the ACID vid is sick...
You are very verstaile producer dogg and that verstaility is your strength.... Nuff respect.

Video
Intersting... Looks very easy to make beats with (ACID). Question... Is there any MIDI involved with the creation of the beat or is everything done with the mouse ? How did you program the drums MIDI PAD/KEYBOARD or MOUSE ?

In terms of the ability to teach the process of beatmaking with ACID this dope...

You ever look into the Z series Akai's ? I see ya got two of the S2000'S ?

Raticus

Raticus said:
Question... Is there any MIDI involved with the creation of the beat or is everything done with the mouse ? How did you program the drums MIDI PAD/KEYBOARD or MOUSE ?

For the vid I just kept it simple...no MIDI and just layered drums over a loop...just used a mouse. But, yeah, you can use any controller you want with ACID. Or record audio straight into it like I did with my 1st vid.

Raticus said:
You ever look into the Z series Akai's ? I see ya got two of the S2000'S ?
Yup, I've had those 2 for a while. I really only use em for drums and samples sometimes...so the Z series is overkill for what I do.

Anyone else with feedback...good or bad? Is the ACID video legible enough? The screen recorder I used isn't the greatest.

stray411 said:
Which one? I'll upload to Yousendit tomorrow.

The new ones that you have linked to in this post or basically any by you that i don't ave on my site.

I'm getting the download link but I'm not able to get the file, the file is 37mb but download accellerator is not able to download it.

Back