2 new songs... new style also!

zero00

Hello to all, i just made 2 new songs, written, recorded and mixed in less than a week... The first one is called "Never Surrender" is like a Rock song with a modern sound (I think), is very loud and with almost no dynamics, like Paramore, Green Day, etc... The 2nd is called "Everything's a Lie" and is a Punk song... with nice melodies, IMHO. Hope you enjoy them... and as always, every comment is welcome, Mix, Song, anything.

I think that I solve the guitars problem... now they feel very big to me...

Cheers. :drunk:

SoundClick

I like them both they sound great to me. I really like that solo in Never Surrender that is awesome. You're one hell of a guitar player, man. Great songs!!!

Trump

I like Everythings a lie.

Fanatastic.

You sound like your holding back on your vocals.
It happens.

I need to be convinced your feeling this song man.

But all in all i like it as it is.

Thanks Trumpino1, i'm glad you like it... specially the guitar solo... i may do complete songs, drums, bass, vox, guitars, but first of all i'm a guitar player, so thank you for that!! ;)

Thanks Atom Bomb... maybe i need to re-track the vocals, i remember that i didn't warm up the voice when it was recorded, so... i'll try to do that shortly. I always tend to record the verses first and finally chorus because the vocals are a warmer.

Thanks guys, more comments? tell me what you think about the guitars please... are they sounding big to you? or the question is, do you like their sound?

Back