1st timer

Rhoadz

Well, finally i can contribute something that i'm not entirely embaressed about posting...

At your own risk you'll find moonunitzappa.mp3 at http://www.freedrive.com
Login: Rhoadz Password: Rhoadz in "My Folder"

In the interest of full disclosure, the voice sound clips and effects are from a bargin bin CDROM. The drums and bass were done in fruity loops, the guitars are through POD. Edited in CWPA 8.0 on AMD k-6 233 96 RAM w/Dman 2044 card.

I've dug a lot tunes from this forum, i'd love to know what you think of this...

Rhoadz

actually upon a second listen, I have one suggestion. The first voice sample you use of the countdown, if you could fade that out, I think it would sound alot better. Cause right now it's a really abrupt change, I think it needs to be smoother.

ametth+

I can't find it.
You should find a way not to give people access to your account, some asshole probably deleted it, because he could.

Nilbog, it's still there. You have to click on the *left* side of the screen on "my folder". Free drive is kinda wierd.

And generally the people here wouldnt mess with anyone's account, that my experience.

ametth

Sorry about the freedrive, X-drive was giving me some problems. I should prolly just set up a web site. Anyway thanks for listening...Rhoadz

Back