Quality stuff like always man.

Thanks dude. It was a fun experiment. This one generated a bunch of feedback right out of the gate, but then died a quick death. You have brought it back from the brink for one final, slow dive down the front page and into oblivion :eek: :)!

I can usually come up with at least *something* to critique. But I really can't with this one. It sounds good.

About as close as I can come if the lead vocal has a hint of boxiness to it. Maybe things are compressed a little much? My ears got tired before the end.

But that's about it. It sounded very good.

I can usually come up with at least *something* to critique. But I really can't with this one. It sounds good.

About as close as I can come if the lead vocal has a hint of boxiness to it. Maybe things are compressed a little much? My ears got tired before the end.

But that's about it. It sounded very good.

Thanks Trip. I think you're hearing what I noted at the top...the vocals sound almost distorted to me (it's kind of cool actually, but wasn't intended). Yes, I think I may've compressed them too much...they're almost grainy sounding and a little harsh. I tried my hand at parallel compression on these which is something I've been experimenting with since dobro gave me a dumbed-down explanation of it that even I could understand. I may be taking it a bit far though..?

Honestly, dude... If you don't make an album available soon, I'll have to go back and find it all in these forums and download it all just so I can listen to the great vibe you've created. Love your stuff, brother. Love it.

Honestly, dude... If you don't make an album available soon, I'll have to go back and find it all in these forums and download it all just so I can listen to the great vibe you've created. Love your stuff, brother. Love it.

Excellent. Thanks PI! I'm going to check out your new track soon here I hope...good to see you around...

Cool song! sounds kind of analog, in a good way!

Thanks paw. I still use tape on occasion, but not on this track...of course the Funkadelic recording I sampled was surely analog, so there is that...

brilliant brilliant man... sounds so cool.. just discovered your other sounds on soundcloud. checkin em out right now.

Thanks dude. That's very kind. I appreciate it.

:D

Back