19" guitar tuner

karambos2

I need a 19" guitar tuner that can do acoustic instruments too i.e. acoustic guitars with no output as well as electric gtr (and preferably bass too)

Can anyone recommend a model for a professional studio?

Sorry, but I'm too curious as to what a 19-inch guitar tuner is. Mine's only 2 inches...should I be admitting that in public? hehe

Curiosity got the best of me as well so did a Google search. I think karambos2 is looking for software, but the acoustic reference throws a wrench in my theory.

He's just looking for a rackmount tuner. Korg and Sabine (sp?) make these, but I don't know much about them because I'm poor.

yes, I'm looking for a rack-mounted tuner. As far as I can gather there are only 3 companies who do such a beast: Peterson, Korg and Sabine.

ive heard some great things about the Korg - DTR 2000...
Maybe you should take a look at it. And for what i know is that Peterson tuners are one of the best tuners??
Maybe this will help you out..

Why does it have to be rackmounted? There are plenty of vintage strobe tuners that are not rackmountable as far as I know. Those are really "professional".

But for the record I have a Peterson VS1 and while I would not recomend it for a "professional" studio, it is a million times better than anything else in the $200 range.

Outlaws said:
Why does it have to be rackmounted?
I would like it to be visible from all over the studio and I don't want to have to look for it whenever I need it (which is what happens in my place if something isn't nailed down)

Back