17" Cheap LCD heads up...

Damn you people with money!!!!! j/K

I just barely managed to get ahold of two matching 17" CRTs (used at that).

Damn you that are in the states and can take advantage of sales like this! Nothing like that ever happens in Japan. Is it August 1st yet? I wanna go home...

Rokket said:
Damn you that are in the states and can take advantage of sales like this! Nothing like that ever happens in Japan. Is it August 1st yet? I wanna go home...

I actually heard Japan's prices were cheaper because all the new technology comes out of there anyway.

Warhead said:
17" LCD Monitors are on sale at Staples for $189 after rebate. That's probably the cheapest 17" LCD I've ever seen.
Fry's Electronics regularly beats that by a substantial margin (I've seen them as low as $159.99 after rebate), but they're nowhere near as common as Staples, so that may be about as good as you're going to do outside California.

Warhead said:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...sku=A644-1706&SRCCODE=WEBGOOMON&CMP=KNC-GOOGL is even cheaper...$149 after rebate!

Was pointed out to me on Gearslutz.

These LCD's are dropping in price...finally! Of course it's after I drop cash on two Dells a few months ago ($252 each shipped though!)

War
I once tried to buy a 2nd Dell LCD for my set-up from TigerDirect, but they, in conjunction with PayPal, seriously dropped the ball. By the time my payment was even noticed by TigerDirect, they were sold out. I was super pissed. So I advise against using PayPal with TigerDirect. (Jeez, do all online business have to have nospaces betweenwords? :D )

the company i work got 21.3"(viewable) samsung monitors for the administraton for about 450 after rebates. Too bad I dont get one. We also get donated stuff.from the military. I got me two 22" crt monitors. theres a slite color cast but it still looks ok.

Back