13 Remastered

Good is subjective...I really don't know squat about engineering but I know I find the remastered version much more clear, clean and more listenable but it's just my very novice 60 year old ears..Using two monitors I a and b'd sections and the remastered version sure seemed better to me. Nice tune wish I knew what you saying (lost in translation) but good noise...

Last edited:
Good is subjective...I really don't squat about engineering but I know I find the remastered version much more clear, clean and more listenable but it's just my very novice 60 year old ears..Using two monitors I a and b'd sections and the remastered sure seemed better to me. Nice tune wish I knew what you saying but good noise...
Thanks! What monitors you using? Maybe I will divulge what i used to master...

Thanks! What monitors you using? Maybe I will divulge what i used to master...

oops I meant two video monitors so I could click on one and start stop it when I start stopped the other one ...a true section by section A/B comparison...I was just using some decent KOSS cans. So is that Hebrew you are singing in?

Logic x, with waves hehe. I don't remember the chain. What I remember was CLA 2A, RS56, H-EQ, PuigChild 670, Puigtech eq, L2 then J37. But I might have done something different. Sometimes I use the SSL masterbus instead of the CLA 2A. Depends what the mix is telling me...

Back