12 de Junio (collab with yours truly Greg L)

COOL...Spanish rock'n'roll :D:D:D:D
sounds great, nice song, like the punky sounding guitars.
And Greg, I hate your drums.....:mad they sound fantastic as usual :D
Nice!!

Cheers
Joe

COOL...Spanish rock'n'roll :D:D:D:D
sounds great, nice song, like the punky sounding guitars.
And Greg, I hate your drums.....:mad they sound fantastic as usual :D
Nice!!

Cheers
Joe

Thanks for the comments, but one thing, those are not Greg's drums. Believe it or not, those are programmed. :D They've fooled a couple of friends already :D

Well done, pretty cool. Nice to hear a different language doing rock.

The vocals are a bit muddy, maybe use less reverb and turn them up a bit. I suspected EZdrummer, mainly since I own it and know the sound.:D

The ending is a bit abrupt, not sure how to fix that.

Dude, sounds great! You really got the mix sounding good now. Like I told you before, I have no idea what the hell you're singing, but I like the song, so it was a pleasure to help out. Thanks for including me in on it. :D

Check your pm's.

Great song -- 12 de Junio is Mrs. Chef's birthday :)

The vocals are a little buried on my monitors when the rest of the instruments are playing, but it still sounds good.

Great playing, Greg -- CC Deville called and wants his solo back :D

The vocals are a little buried on my monitors when the rest of the instruments are playing, but it still sounds good.

Lol. Fuck that. I was channeling my inner Johnny Thunders. :)

Now you can have it as you birthday song! LOL. Since Ive done your birthday song, don't you think that now you can find me a pair of Oktavas at $20 on those pawn shops from hell that you go to? :D:D:D:D:D LOL!

About the voice, is the only thing that I'm not totally happy with. I just don't know how to give it that shine, that polished sound that i hear in "pro" recording. I have is not so good equipment, but is there some way and if you guys can show me how to do it, I will gladly appreciated.

12 de Junio es el dia que mi esposa y yo nos conocimos. Ella es de Colombia.... :D

Very cool. I agree about the vocals being buried. Everything else sounds great. Nice wall o' guitars and bass rounding out the bottom. Everything has its own space. Mix is done well.

My spanish isn't good enough to understand what you were singing. I still have to translate each word and I couldn't keep up. ha ha ha :D

Peace.

12 de Junio es el dia que mi esposa y yo nos conocimos. Ella es de Colombia.... :D

Very cool. I agree about the vocals being buried. Everything else sounds great. Nice wall o' guitars and bass rounding out the bottom. Everything has its own space. Mix is done well.

My spanish isn't good enough to understand what you were singing. I still have to translate each word and I couldn't keep up. ha ha ha :D

Peace.

This have become an special occasion song in record time. LOL. Thanks for the comments. I will bring the vocals a little tonight and post again. Ya eres latino por adopción, compadre. :cool:

Back