1 wish

Haven't heard anything much like this before, very freakin original. Great vocal delivery, harmony and attitude. Reverb on the vocal is just so...right. You're getting pretty handy with those (DFH?) drum sounds too. How come you're not signed? Only thing that pissed me off, I can't see how to save it...:confused:

thanks a lot B! I just put it on rp if you want to download, the cymbals sound better at 192.

Drums - http://www.fxpansion.com/index.php?page=53&tab=148

good to know about the reverb because I did something different on this one, instead of using my nice Waves reverb I tried the Roomworks reverb that comes with Cubase and I think it works pretty good, simple and clean and not too heavy on cpu.

maybe you're one of the only ones who might notice but I got a lot of new ones coming over the next few weeks.

thanks B.

Cool stuff...sort of Rap/Hip Hop meets Thomas Dolby.... I thought the distorted keyboard patch was a little loud (i.e. overpowered the mix a bit). But take that with a grain as I'm no whiz at these things... Very orig and punchy...again cool stuff...:D

Damn cool sound, man!
Got no nits about the recording, it sounds very original although there are pauses here and there which I find a split-second too long. But I guess that's taste. Nice work with the voices and the drums sound really good. Great work!

Joe :):):):)

Pretty freakin' cool man!

The vocals take some really bizarre twists and turns...very original. Recording sounds great.:)

Back