+1 for VOX AC4TV

shuasetter

Epiphone Pes Lawl
Just got this guy for 180$ basically new in the box (decent deal) and it's only been a day, but my first impression is great.

+1 for this amp, really loving it

that is all.

Just got this guy for 180$ basically new in the box (decent deal) and it's only been a day, but my first impression is great.

+1 for this amp, really loving it

that is all.

I got one and it's the best $200 investment I have done. Love everything about it.

Yeah, those AC4TV's are fabulous sounding little amps, here's a few clips of it in action miced up with an MXL V67G:

Well, I wasn't gonna start a thread out of disgust, but since you brought it up...

I tried one. I will get censored and possibly banned if I honestly voice my disgust for this little p.o.s. toy. For the same money you can get the AD15. Why on earth anyone would choose this thing over the AD15 for the same price is beyond my apprehensive abilities. I cant stand the lilttle Epi Valve Jr either, but it's a much better "investment" than this.

no offense.....Just my warped opinion...... too much caffeine this morning..... fell on the ice.....bumped my head.....already po'd when i got here..... :(

Back