1.5 out!

I got my copy of 1.5 today, and the upgrade comes with the whole package: 2 CDROMs, a tutorial DVD, and a manual. Some minor things have been changed (the Organizer Window is now toggled on&off from the Window menu, rather than the View menu) and I got a good scare when I tried to open up a multi-track session and it told me "format not supported" but it opened the SECOND time so I guess I did something stumblebrained.... It (and probably most such programs) still needs a checklist that says "What You Need To Do [And/Or Check] To Get Up & Running" but I guess that's wishful thinking. Everything works, it looks just like 1.0 (at least, it did once I learned how to get rid of the Organizer Window -- any person or programmer trying to organize ME needs a lot more than THAT), works just like 1.0, including my US428 interface, so I guess I'm happy. Now to go pop a can & watch the DVD.

I’m thinking about buying Adobe Audition 1.5. I know Adoble also has a five-hour training DVD selling separately. Can you guys give me the lowdown on the tutorial DVD? Just wondering if I should invest and extra $150.00 and get the full tour.

Back