1.5 hours? Hell.. beat 10 minutes!

JR#97

I suck!!!!! I tracked and programmed for an hour and twenty minutes and came up with absolute poop!!!! So I got pissed off and tracked, edited, and mixed a one take tune in 10 minutes. It's the first tune I ever wrote and it's not even finished. I slapped on an intro and outro and called it quits. Hell, I didn't even get a decent mix on one damn track!!

Musicbox

I have no idea how some of you got drums, bass, vocals, and multiple guitars and keys done and still left room to mix and edit. You guys amaze me!

10 minute's!!!!!???

damn, JR!!!!! what are you micing the git with??? i can imagine what you could do with a little time!! WIZOW!!!!! that was a
sweeeeeeeeeet play back!! nice and smooth!! you make me SICK!!:D

thank's man!!

peace

Rick

Damn....Another guy with some terriffic acoustic tones.I would love to sing something over this.Liked it from the first 5 notes.Got that sittin in the backyard porch listening to my buddy playing guitar in the small hours of the morning type feel.Very real feeling.

Is that your seat squeakin? ;)

Anyway ,nice job.

W.I.S.C. said:
Damn....Another guy with some terriffic acoustic tones.I would love to sing something over this.Liked it from the first 5 notes.Got that sittin in the backyard porch listening to my buddy playing guitar in the small hours of the morning type feel.Very real feeling.

Is that your seat squeakin? ;)

Anyway ,nice job.

thanks man. the squeeks is my fretting hand on the neck. I've been working on getting rid of finger squeeks and now these damn neck squeeks started coming out of no where.

Beautiful stuff JR#97. I really like the tune. Well recorded and played too, finger noise just means that you used your fingers:)
Good tune.

Damn Chad...

That was beautiful... absolutely beautiful...

now I know you and I aren't the same person, different pics (in Chris' thread) be damned. YOU CAN PLAY GUITAR :D

Is this an original? Amazing. What's MORE amazing is that this was done in 10 minutes. What's the MOST amazing is that this thread hasn't got stars yet. heh. my ASS ;)

Great job.

Chad (t'other one, from SLC :D)

I just loop your tunes endlessly... I have another one to throw into the rotation now.

Thanks for this,
Chris

the mics picked everything excellent... it almost sounded like you have a ring on :) Sounds very intimate...

Great job!

JMarcomb said:
the mics picked everything excellent... it almost sounded like you have a ring on :) Sounds very intimate...

Great job!

good catch on the ring. you must be in forensics or something.
I usually track with the ring off, but I threw it on because I thought I was done trying to track.

thanks for the love everyone! fun challenge!

THis 10 minutes rocks. While cheating at the same time. :cool:

The cheating being falling back on your chops to just rip it out as opposed to "building" it from simpler tracks.

I've done dozens of "1.5" productions but couldn't scratch one up on demand. I sense the vibe here is to create a new piece, not dredge up old crap that meets the criteria. Good Idea!!

Rock On!

Man Chad,that's some really nice playing.
Sweet sounding guitar,fingerstyle rules!:D

Great for your first tune,awsome really!
How about some more!:)

Thanks for sharing it,

Pete

Back