“The Cave” Retro Appreciation Thread And Members

C7sus. Not trying to cause controversy, foment rumor. That guy really shoot his wife? Not passing judgement, saying she didn't deserve it, as far as deserves go....just curious.

The Cave!

The Cave was supposed to be virtually anything goes but the moderation was terrible, people got butt-hurt and whined to the mods constantly and they apparently weren't told to suck it up.

C7sus. Not trying to cause controversy, foment rumor. That guy really shoot his wife? Not passing judgement, saying she didn't deserve it, as far as deserves go....just curious.

The Cave!
You would mean his ex wife? He hated that gal lol.

I think it was Fenderlikingood wasn't it?

Richie Monroe
acidrock
Rats
Armistice
Muttley
kcearl
Two shed Bob
Buck - of course and Track Rat
Was Two Shed bob the guy that had his alcoholic daughter out in the desert helping him dig her grave?

Was Two Shed bob the guy that had his alcoholic daughter out in the desert helping him dig her grave?
Man - I don't remember that one. Mick is correct. Bob carved the T-rex. I do not recall his actual screen name. He wound up at Recording Rebels with Muttley and Greg but I think there was a falling out.

Sirnothingness and his entourage of alias identities comes to mind, whom I could never keep track of, with the exception of Myhatbroke perhaps.

Man - I don't remember that one. Mick is correct. Bob carved the T-rex. I do not recall his actual screen name. He wound up at Recording Rebels with Muttley and Greg but I think there was a falling out.
I'm not sure, but I think his screen name began with the letter C.

LISlim
MrQcue
FMmahoganyrush
Charva
Participant - Partypants
Roel
C7sus
Riley
Cyrokk
DTB - Dan Thompson
Treeline
Littledog
Bluebear
Whoopysnorp
Waldo
Dafduc
LTBob -ElTee
Jordo
Bouldersoundguy
JGourd
VTGreen
Some dude with a cool dog named Remy - 😉
Harvey freakin Gerst!
Stephen Paul
Brzilan (something like that - into choad fellatin...)
Apl

Enough for now.

lou - 02
So many I didn’t mention and still remember now that I see the names. Awesome dudes!

Back