So dead here now. What happened?

Yo Robus, the meat and potatoes content of HR.com has not changed. Steen can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe he was speaking of HR.com but of "The Cave"

No, I was talking to Greg.
Sorry, that wasn't clear looking back.

You mean with all this stupid nostalgia talk of kumbaya jamfests and early cave days, and no one actually knows who each other is? Well then maybe these people weren't the great friends others thought they were.

The thing is, not every user was at every Jamfest. It would be impossible to go from California, South America, or Australia to Connecticut every year. The common theme was HR's off topic forum. Every one knew each other from the board. As life happens, people got busy with their meat lives. Some of them are showing up and just asking about the changes they are seeing.

This was way before you, gerg. You wouldn't understand. :laughings:

I was thinking that. Didn't you make a conscious effort not to go into the Cave, Greg?
I remember that being advertised daily, much like 'I don't like the clinic' is being now.

Surely you wouldn't really know anything about it, much like the clinic now?

No, I was talking to Greg.
Sorry, that wasn't clear looking back.
You were? Which part?

The thing is, not every user was at every Jamfest. It would be impossible to go from California, South America, or Australia to Connecticut every year. The common theme was HR's off topic forum. Every one knew each other from the board. As life happens, people got busy with their meat lives. Some of them are showing up and just asking about the changes they are seeing.

This was way before you, gerg. You wouldn't understand. :laughings:
I do understand. I understand because the people I want to stay in touch with, you know, through my/others multiple bannings each year, I stay in touch with those people because I'm smart enough to do it.

I was thinking that. Didn't you make a conscious effort not to go into the Cave, Greg?
I remember that being advertised daily, much like 'I don't like the clinic' is being now.

Surely you wouldn't really know anything about it, much like the clinic now?

Wait, is this mod baiting? Am I the bad guy in this?

You were? Which part?

I do understand. I understand because the people I want to stay in touch with, you know, through my/others multiple bannings each year, I stay in touch with those people because I'm smart enough to do it.

We can't all be as smart as you.

---------- Update ----------

Wait, is this mod baiting? Am I the bad guy in this?

I definitely did get that impression. Although I haven't been in the clinic in forever.

It used to be hard to keep up with stuff here 10 years ago. The homerecordig thing booms but the site fizzles down. Is there something I'm missing?
I miss the days of typing and reading for 10 hours at a time on here. Lol

tubedude, this thread is a microcosm of what's going on. :laughings:

---------- Update ----------

Right. If we wanted to get in touch with each other, we certainly could. But we don't want that. :D

I like you. I think you're a good dude. You're just a pain in the ass on off topic audio forums. lol.

I like you. I think you're a good dude. You're just a pain in the ass on off topic audio forums. lol.

Well one of them was called audio and ANARCHY. How was I supposed to know that yall's version of anarchy was the same knitting circle that we made fun of RP for being.

Well one of them was called audio and ANARCHY. How was I supposed to know that yall's version of anarchy was the same knitting circle that we made fun of RP for being.

There's no way you could have known. And it wasn't the original intent of the site. It just sort of ended up there. :laughings:

And you weren't the main problem. It was those asshole akex kids.

Lol. Weren't you in on that?.

No dude. One of them found my work cell # online and started calling me, and found my home number and called my wife and shit. I nearly had to fly to Long Island to fix that. I was able to make arrangements with a student in one of his clases to convince him to back off.

I just remember the place turning into the ramen/legionserial woe-is-me party.

I actually hooked up with ramen in Chicago when I went to Lambeau last year. He's a good dude. Everyone over there is cool with each other. It's little but everyone is still playing for the most part. The concept of a home recording forum is outdated. Sorry, mods. Just my opinion.

No dude. One of them found my work cell # online and started calling me, and found my home number and called my wife and shit. I nearly had to fly to Long Island to fix that. I was able to make arrangements with a student in one of his clases to convince him to back off.
One of the regular members was in on it. I can't remember who. They brought those guys to A&A, or the one guy that played everyone's parts.

Back