In memory of the banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. And who cares who is and who is not allowed over there? Or why it was started. This thread went sideways and continued down that path.

Well, I do agree with gecko's points, especially the "unhealthy" statement, so I care in a general sense. But as we used to say in motorjournalism, not my flog.

People have had years to judge Jimi

Nope, things will get whatever consideration we see fit.

The mods here had years to judge Greg. I'm not sure your position on that banning. It doesn't really matter, unless you were in the "but he was on good behavior, the ban was ridiculous" crowd.

Those questions were addressed specifically to Lt. Bob based on the juxtaposition of his opinions on being banned, good behavior negates the past, but only for some. Good men apply morality and righteousness equally, within reason. It is reasonable to believe that if one is adamant Greg should not have been banned given that he was on good behavior, it is equally or even more so reasonable to believe Jimi should be given the same consideration. I say more so, how many times was Greg banned from here? How many times was Jimi banned, here? How many opportunities did Greg get to return and participate here? How many times was Jimi allowed to participate at RR before being banned?

All said, I hope RR site goes well. Enjoy, but lighten the fuck up.

Last edited:
This conversation is meaningless in the grand scheme of the universe.
It carries no more importance than the conversations old ladies have at the weekly bingo game.
:D

Are we debating the rules that should be in effect on some other forum? What's the point of that?

Are we debating the rules that should be in effect on some other forum? What's the point of that?

I don't think we're debating anything anymore.

I think we're all the drunk guy standing in the middle of the bar, swinging aimlessly as he tries to stay standing, yelling 'C'mon, who wants to fight?'

Guys I have been gone for two years. What happened to Greg and Rami?

I can't be bothered to read through 20 pages of forum.

Guys I have been gone for two years. What happened to Greg and Rami?

I can't be bothered to read through 20 pages of forum.
New site owner and new mods with a list of new rules. They liked the old forum and couldn't get in line with the new regime so they were ultimately banned.

New site owner and new mods with a list of new rules. They liked the old forum and couldn't get in line with the new regime so they were ultimately banned.

There's been no new-owner, mods, or regime in the last two years.

Well, Ceasing to tolerate consistent reports about the same people over and over could, I suppose, be considered a new regime, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back