I'm ready for some football.

The Redskins wildly overpaying players is par for the course, so if he works out ok I'll be happy. If not, then he's just another link in the chain of overrated free agents we've picked up.

The Redskins wildly overpaying players is par for the course, so if he works out ok I'll be happy. If not, then he's just another link in the chain of overrated free agents we've picked up.

He's not bad by any means. He's a good player. His mouth overruns his talent and he was the beneficiary of being a cog in the machine that is the Carolina Panthers defense. They're still good on defense without him.

I see he just dropped a pick that was really a terrible pass by Eli more than it was a great play by Josh.

Well, Sanchez was the last removal that made me wonder WTF? Osweiler evidently was not a devoted team member. Found it odd at first the decisions made, but it becoming apparent why now.

Not sure Siemian will hold up the whole season, but I am hopeful. A long season ahead...

Well, Sanchez was the last removal that made me wonder WTF? Osweiler evidently was not a devoted team member. Found it odd at first the decisions made, but it becoming apparent why now.

Not sure Siemian will hold up the whole season, but I am hopeful. A long season ahead...

Just keep playing defense and the Broncos will probably be fine.

No matter what happens in the NFL, good defense still wins.

If he doesn't hold up, Paxton Lynch is a pretty legit back-up for being a rookie. I think he'll be Denver's new franchise QB in a few years! Heck he could be a legit QB for 15-17 years if he plays well, since he's only 22. They didn't move up and take him in the first round for nothing!

Looks like LSU has decided to go ahead and dump Miles and his OC!!! It's just breaking now.
thank god!

How 'bout Norman carting Beckham around the endzone? That was funny as hell, especially when the official caught his eye and Norman dropped him to the ground .... holding his arms out ... "who ... me?"

:laughings:

People don't know Jamison Crowder but they will. He is playing like a legit #2 right now.

Crowder won that game for the Skins today. He has great punt return skills but he also runs good routes and gets open and has great hands.

I'm mixed on Gruden right now. Major mistakes in clock management that could have cost the game. It was impressive that they were able to continue while losing the C and LG. Trent Williams was an absolute beast as a G - made 2 key blocks on the same play that sprung Crowder. The Giants had no answer for big 71.

Back