I'm ready for some football.

It's a game, though!Having no rooting interest in the game, I wouldn't mind seeing Philly win, just to keep the NFC playoff picture as interesting as possible. Can't wait for Dallas/Indy.

If the Packers struggle at Tampa Bay, it'll be a short play offs. That game last week had extreme implications seeding wise.

I'm a nervous wreck this morning. Saints v falcons. Fuck I hate the fucking falcons so fucking much, and I hate it even more that literally everything about this disastrous season rides on this game. A loss at home sucks. A loss to the falcons sucks worse than any loss. A loss to the falcons that essentially kills this season makes it even worse.

and our boys have always had an ability to not show up for important games with teams we should easily beat.

Fortunately I have to leave in a bit for a gig and won't be home 'till it's over, one way or the other ....... keeping my fingers crossed and eyes off the TV.

Fuck, Julio Jones is playing. Ugh. Both teams have horrible defenses so it's probably gonna be whoever has the ball last wins.

I was talking to a friend about some of the best "30 for 30" moments so far. We were talking about the Todd Marinovich one. I somehow didn't pick up on the sheer absurdity of this part when I was watching it, it wasn't until he was talking about it that it registered...

He's talking about when he was playing for the Raiders. He says something along the lines of, "So yeah... they were drug testing me every week, but I realized that they weren't looking for LSD. So I started tripping on acid on Saturday nights."

An NFL QB tripping on acid the night before a game, probably thinking he's a genius because he came up with a way he can get fucked up and beat league drug tests. Does it get any better than that?

this ^^ pleaseeee

I think a good O-lineman or a D-back would be a solid first pick for us. Someone who could start right away.

Rookie offensive linemen won't help much in the NFL. They should trade their draft positions for a couple of veteran linemen.

Back