How helpful are you?

I'm the best at helping. Nobody helps more than me. And my advice is the best advice ever. Nobody beats my advice, or ever will. I'm the helpinest guy on the planet right now. I'm going to make helping noobs great again.

I'm the best at helping. Nobody helps more than me. And my advice is the best advice ever. Nobody beats my advice, or ever will. I'm the helpinest guy on the planet right now. I'm going to make helping noobs great again.

You forgot to say 'bigly'.

I should hope that you don't need help with that too...'cuz I'm not sure who's willing to help, if you do.

I try to help when I can, but it turns out I'm not much good at much of anything.
:D
So......my motto is; "No Help is Better Than Bad Help"

There! I hope that helped you somewhat.

Talking about hot sauce is not helpful. A couple of days ago I bought something called "Sudden Death Chilli Sauce" and you're reminding me that at some point I'll be stupid enough to try it.

I would be more helpful if I had more time to spend on the net. I work long hours and I can barely keep up with one or two threads on 2 websites.
Also, much like learning to play guitar by ear and not knowing the technical name for the notes I'm playing...I learned to record by just getting in there and recording. I didn't bother with a lot of details and didn't try to understand a lot of the technical terminology. I know now that this was a huge mistake and greatly hindered my advancement. As a result, I don't understand much of the technical jargon associated with recording. So, when someone tries to help me it's like they are talking Greek. When I want to help a newbie it's hard, because even though I may be getting much better results, it's hard to express myself in a knowledgeable way.

Back