The Guy from Pantera is a pretty big butthead, eh?

Aren't jokes typically followed up with, like, laughter, and smiles and stuff?

I think you are being pretty generous.

And you want to go there? Take my statement out of context in the way of a troll and the hammer of the true ruling of this forum shall be placed upon you...

LMAO! Here is the smiley and such. :) LOL!

You guys seem to think I take things way to seriously. Guess what? pththpththpth!!

lol!

Tis true though. I also met Darrell (actually in Colorado Springs in '88 before they became "popular")...they were opening for some concert I went to...Jimmy, I think we ran in some of the same circles when I lived in Denver. Do you remember a WAY overpriced hair dresser that used to do lots of "80s hair metal" peoples' hair...I think the name was Liv Arden? Promoter named ??? man I'm getting old. He used to be THE MAN if you wanted to play the A clubs around Denver and surrounding. There was a little dive called "Sgt Peppers" down on Colfax that gave our band their first "break" and we played there often. Fun memories (well, obviously what's left of them) Still can't think of that guy's name...Michael Anthony! We shared band rehearsal space with THESE GUYS (not to be confused with the band fro LA) and a great group called Ebon Moriah in those days in the basement of a pawn shop on Colfax. But alas, our drummer was busted for counterfeiting, etc. etc. End of an era for me...

Tis true though. I also met Darrell (actually in Colorado Springs in '88 before they became "popular")...they were opening for some concert I went to...Jimmy, I think we ran in some of the same circles when I lived in Denver. Do you remember a WAY overpriced hair dresser that used to do lots of "80s hair metal" peoples' hair...I think the name was Liv Arden? Promoter named ??? man I'm getting old. He used to be THE MAN if you wanted to play the A clubs around Denver and surrounding. There was a little dive called "Sgt Peppers" down on Colfax that gave our band their first "break" and we played there often. Fun memories (well, obviously what's left of them) Still can't think of that guy's name...Michael Anthony! We shared band rehearsal space with THESE GUYS (not to be confused with the band fro LA) and a great group called Ebon Moriah in those days in the basement of a pawn shop on Colfax. But alas, our drummer was busted for counterfeiting, etc. etc. End of an era for me...

Yeah man, small world. The hair dresser name sounds familiar but I had my own. :) I believe my friend and band member Rick Trefry was in Ebon Moriah. Was that how it was spelled? I was like 16 and my fake ID only worked at a few clubs then...

I was the bass player in Angellic Rage. Rick started that band and was a few years older than I then. I did rehearse with a band when I was 16 at that rehearsal space under the pawn shop. It caught on fire and we moved...

Legion of death? Yep, known some members of that band.

I don't know anything about Pantera or whatever incident happened, but I do know that Dimebag Darrell or whatever his names is went out of his way to help out somebody I know way back when and it really gave me a lot of respect for him.

popcorn_jon_stewart.gif

..right? :eatpopcorn:

edit: i thought the second page was the last page. ooops. that page was better. :thumbs up:

Back