Game of Thrones

All I know is if the next book is still not out by the premiere of next season, ole George R R Martin is going to have some explaining to do!

Ps only 7 episodes in next season, for those who don't know.

ONLY 7????????

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!! (Please add the thickest reverb with the longest tail available on your DAW.)

From what I understand, even this season just past was done from GRRM's written notes and planning--the book is still a long way off.

Having not yet watched the two final episodes, I'd posit that the level of tits in S06 is way down on previous series. Interesting people's tits, anyway.

At least we got to see Daenerys tits again this season. They'd been sorely missing the last couple of years. :D

"Take care of my baby, brother", or something to that effect. Meaning Jon Snow is NOT the bastard son of Ned Stark but a legitimate Stark and heir to Winterfell.

Well technically Sansa is the true heir to Winterfell atm, but it looks like she's cool with Jon taking over.

And the weird thing is that technically Jon is still a bastard, he's just a bastard of two royal houses lol. I don't know how that works...it's definitely a first!

I feel like Jon is going to end up marrying good old Aunt Danaerys. Possibly the most anticipated incest of all time?

How so? Other than the fact that no one other than Bran knows that Jon is a true male Stark? Or is that the reason? lol.

Also: Game of Thrones: Jon Snow?s parents confirmed in HBO infographic | BGR

Actually, if the theories prove true, he's actually a Targaryen. Never mind. lol.

---------- Update ----------

Oh. Right. You answered that.

Yeah I meant that technically going by lineage, Winterfell would pass from Ned/Rob to Ned's next oldest surviving child Sansa. But in retrospect I guess it would more likely actually go to the next oldest male heir, so that would be Bran. I'm pretty sure all of Ned's kids would have to be dead before it would pass to Jon, since he's just the nephew now :D

Man, sure worked out well for Ned and baby Jon that Sir Arthur Dane managed to take out the majority of Ned's traveling buddies!

And what was with that look Littlefinger was shooting her way when they were screaming about the King in the North? He was like, "Awww yeah girl come to daddy" lol. I don't really know what could possibly help further his power at this point though??

If Sansa and John start fighting over power after all the shit they've been through, then fuck them both they deserve to die. Seriously, Sansa was brutally raped. John was brutally killed. What more would it take for these fuckers to realize, hey maybe sharing power isn't the worst thing that can happen!?!

If Sansa and John start fighting over power after all the shit they've been through, then fuck them both they deserve to die. Seriously, Sansa was brutally raped. John was brutally killed. What more would it take for these fuckers to realize, hey maybe sharing power isn't the worst thing that can happen!?!

Wait, hang on. They are cousins. They could marry, correct? YESSSS!

---------- Update ----------

Wait, hang on. They are cousins. They could marry, correct? YESSSS!

I betcha litlefinger knows this.

The Targaryens have a very incestuous family tree. Lots of brother/sister/cousin marriages in that twisted lineage.

So who do you think is the 3rd Targaryen in the current story? The dragon has 3 heads, and all (the Targaryen sigil is the 3-headed dragon, Aegon The Conqueror united the 7 kingdoms with his 2 sisters, on the backs of 3 dragons). So far we have Dany and Jon, I'm wondering who the 3rd one will be that'll ride that 3rd dragon.

I read a fan theory yesterday that on its surface sounds stupid. But there were some interesting things to support it. It posited that Tyrion Lannister is the 3rd Targaryen. It's stupid on the surface because we already have his backstory about his mom dying in childbirth and that's why his sister and dad hate him so much. But maybe they hate him because they secretly know (er, knew in Tywin's case) that he's not in their blood line?
- Notice that Dany's dragons didn't harm him when he went to the dungeons to free them
- Tywin explicitly said "you're no son of mine" right before he took a crossbow dart to the heart
- The red witch in Essos (or Pentos or wherever he and Varys stopped on the way to Mereen) picked Tyrion out of the crowd, as if she sensed his presence. The red witches seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to picking out Targaryen blood...
- Dany, Jon, and Tyrion all had mothers that died during childbirth
- The incestuous nature of the Targaryen family tree made it common for them to suffer from madness (Aerys "the mad king") and deformities (maybe a certain dwarf?)

It's not exactly a strongly supported theory, but if not Tyrion, then who?

The Targaryens have a very incestuous family tree. Lots of brother/sister/cousin marriages in that twisted lineage.

So who do you think is the 3rd Targaryen in the current story? The dragon has 3 heads, and all (the Targaryen sigil is the 3-headed dragon, Aegon The Conqueror united the 7 kingdoms with his 2 sisters, on the backs of 3 dragons). So far we have Dany and Jon, I'm wondering who the 3rd one will be that'll ride that 3rd dragon.

I read a fan theory yesterday that on its surface sounds stupid. But there were some interesting things to support it. It posited that Tyrion Lannister is the 3rd Targaryen. It's stupid on the surface because we already have his backstory about his mom dying in childbirth and that's why his sister and dad hate him so much. But maybe they hate him because they secretly know (er, knew in Tywin's case) that he's not in their blood line?
- Notice that Dany's dragons didn't harm him when he went to the dungeons to free them
- Tywin explicitly said "you're no son of mine" right before he took a crossbow dart to the heart
- The red witch in Essos (or Pentos or wherever he and Varys stopped on the way to Mereen) picked Tyrion out of the crowd, as if she sensed his presence. The red witches seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to picking out Targaryen blood...
- The incestuous nature of the Targaryen family tree made it common for them to suffer from madness (Aerys "the mad king") and deformities (maybe a certain dwarf?)

hmmmmm! Interesting!

That's actually the leading fan theory atm for the 3rd head of the dragon. The suspected theory is that the Mad King raped Tyrion's mother and hence Tyrion. This seems to be supported by a few things...

The dragons didn't freaking eat Tyrion.
His dad hates him.
There obviously needs to be a 3rd dragon and most everyone else at this point is spoken for.

Hair color. Tyrion doesn't have those golden locks that the Lannisters are known for. His hair was actually blondish in the first season, but after that is wasn't. Did he use hair color to try to make himself look blond? Or did a certain author pull aside the producers of a certain show, whisper a certain secret in their ears, and that's why they stopped trying to make Tyrion look like a blond Lannister? I'll have to go back and re-watch the earlier seasons, but did Daddy Lannister ever tell Tyrion "You're no son of mine" or some such?

Hair color. Tyrion doesn't have those golden locks that the Lannisters are known for. His hair was actually blondish in the first season, but after that is wasn't. Did he use hair color to try to make himself look blond? Or did a certain author pull aside the producers of a certain show, whisper a certain secret in their ears, and that's why they stopped trying to make Tyrion look like a blond Lannister? I'll have to go back and re-watch the earlier seasons, but did Daddy Lannister ever tell Tyrion "You're no son of mine" or some such?

Another good point!

Back