Clarification

eh...have you seen any decent films recently? lol

Mostly been doing the Roku thing and watching box sets and stuff that I never caught when they first aired. There haven't been many releases lately that inspire me.

Other than that I've been chilling out making a 175 copy, 2 strats, an archtop mandolin and starting work on building a new cnc router. Thats 2015 here. Whats chillin your life buddy?

LOL @ troglodytes pretending they're trying to turn this place into the Cave. Too stupid to accept the way this forum's been for years, too stupid to go somewhere else.

I'll check in here in another week or a month. When everything's settled down.

"Is there a place for me here?"

"Sure. Why the fuck not?"

LOL @ troglodytes pretending they're trying to turn this place into the Cave. Too stupid to accept the way this forum's been for years, too stupid to go somewhere else.

you drinking?

Mostly been doing the Roku thing and watching box sets and stuff that I never caught when they first aired. There haven't been many releases lately that inspire me.

Other than that I've been chilling out making a 175 copy, 2 strats, an archtop mandolin and starting work on building a new cnc router. Thats 2015 here. Whats chillin your life buddy?

roku's great, are you using plex?

...when Amazon TV hits the UK lemme know and I'll introduce you to something called kodi ;)

you drinking?

Nothing to speak of. I'm entertained by what's happening, though. Testing of limits. As if it's going to make a difference. lol

I'd like to see the Cave stuff archived, though. I think it has some value, if only for the people who have spent so much time there.

roku's great, are you using plex?

...when Amazon TV hits the UK lemme know and I'll introduce you to something called kodi ;)

Amazon Prime is here already and they are just rolling out the Amazon TV stick. We get prime through the Amazon app on that so not pulled the trigger one yet. I use Kodi on a raspberry pi setup as a media server to stream films and music. I don't have a plex pass but have played with it a bit. Not sure that it out performs kodi for me. The whole lot runs through a projector onto a 110" screen with surround sound. When you next here we can get some beers and a curry and watch a few flicks or maybe some sports. Thats always better on the projector.

Should you really use the word, "Fuck", in here?

Should you really use the word, "Fuck", in here?

Why the fuck not? But I don't think I've ever heard anyone in here say 'fuck you' or 'go fuck yourself'. I think the correct way to do that is 'Have you considered going off somewhere and having sex with yourself?'

Amazon Prime is here already and they are just rolling out the Amazon TV stick. We get prime through the Amazon app on that so not pulled the trigger one yet. I use Kodi on a raspberry pi setup as a media server to stream films and music. I don't have a plex pass but have played with it a bit. Not sure that it out performs kodi for me. The whole lot runs through a projector onto a 110" screen with surround sound. When you next here we can get some beers and a curry and watch a few flicks or maybe some sports. Thats always better on the projector.

Then you're sorted ;)

---------- Update ----------

Why the fuck not? But I don't think I've ever heard anyone in here say 'fuck you' or 'go fuck yourself'. I think the correct way to do that is 'Have you considered going off somewhere and having sex with yourself?'

Fuck you......are handsome

The restroom is in the back, kind sir. Please turn off the lights when you are done.

Nice to see you too! Appreciate the warm welcome!

No problem. I'm kinda new here myself. I self-banned a couple months ago. Unless you can perk the place up, I'll be on my way again soon.

No problem. I'm kinda new here myself. I self-banned a couple months ago. Unless you can perk the place up, I'll be on my way again soon.

But thats just it. It wont turn into what everyone thinks the cave was or became. Now is your chance to help make this place what you think the cave used to be... Where's the problem? Who knows some of the old faces may even start back in... :)

Now go post me a "lunch" thread..;)

Back