Clarification

There is also information HERE in the FAQ at the top of every page.

Yeah, the rules are adhered to loosely by admin and moderators. I feel that is a good thing. We let shit slide at times depending on the situation. All of us hope that members will use their best judgment, but not everyone has the same set of morals.

Judgment is based on much more than just a violation of any rule and it is discussed between all of the mods before action is taken. Unless something is stupidly obvious to be against rules or disruptive to the site.

The rules are there as guidelines. There are exceptions to any rule. But if a member uses that to push the threshold and disrupt the community here, they will surely be dealt with in a manner that mods or admin see fit.

lol...at using small print instead of a pair of bollox and calling out stuff...:)

Also, you are confusing "rules" with "guidelines". Which are they?

Totally agree. Why then do you allow some people to flame others without recourse yet others get their threads closed and warnings and stuff? Is it your judgement value or as the original question asked, is there any clarification?

I understand why you chose not address this because it ties you hands in any future action but I can promise you it it has jack all to do with churches, libraries and museums. It does have something to do with make it up as you go along and not wanting or knowing how to deal with inappropriate behavior on one hand and avoiding doing so on the other.

The best way is to be honest....:)

Decisions are based on multiple things. Previous useful posting on the forum, whom whatever supposed volition was done to, blah blah..

You want some honesty man? You are on the edge yourself. I suggest you chill out with the trolling/instigating shit.

Just sayin.. :)

lol...at using small print instead of a pair of bollox and calling out stuff...:)

Also, you are confusing "rules" with "guidelines". Which are they?

Don't you have anything better to do than act like a prick?

Here are my balls with a salting of caring:

You are wasting this forums time by incessantly creating issues by enticing arguments and creating bigger issues. What happened to you man? You were the one who was pushing for ways to stop members from trolling. Now you are the member that is presenting himself as the biggest troll this site has ever seen.

Have a lick and chill the fuck out dood.

I need a place to complain about my wife's lemon of a Ford Escape.
I'm going to need it even more when the warranty expires in another 5000 Km.

I need a place to complain about my wife's lemon of a Ford Escape.
I'm going to need it even more when the warranty expires in another 5000 Km.

I rented one for two weeks to see if we would get it as a second car...went with the Nissan Rogue instead

Really??? I am surprised. I never took you for a cat person. Dogs?? What about dogs? You like them?

Not so much... I like them in theory, just not in practice. There's one in the apartment above me that I have evil thoughts about killing when it goes off....:(

Don't you have anything better to do than act like a prick?

Here are my balls with a salting of caring:

You are wasting this forums time by incessantly creating issues by enticing arguments and creating bigger issues. What happened to you man? You were the one who was pushing for ways to stop members from trolling. Now you are the member that is presenting himself as the biggest troll this site has ever seen.

Have a lick and chill the fuck out dood.

So can I report you for calling me a prick in prime time?

I'm just asking the questions.

You can go back and check if you like. Haven't cussed out at anyone or insulted anyone in on topic forums for an age other than the occasional bollox.... Sorry if that is uncomfortable for you..

So can I report you for calling me a prick in prime time?

I'm just asking the questions.

You can go back and check if you like. Haven't sworn or insulted anyone in on topic forums for an age. Sorry if that is uncomfortable for you..

You can do whatever you wish. But as you already know, I did not call you a prick. I stated you were acting like one.

Please just stop. Everyone is sick of your banter dood.

You can do whatever you wish. But as you already know, I did not call you a prick. I stated you were acting like one.

Please just stop. Everyone is sick of your banter dood.

Ok, I get it. You cant answer what several people want to know..

Back