Bubba Watson to paint over Dukes of Hazzard car Confederate flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibb is a trust fund white kid paper liberal hypocrite. He has a gay pride flag painted on top of his Prius and he loves the Washington REDSKINS.

Eh, the Redskins need to change their name. And actually I haven't given them a dime in 7 years - but that's more because I hate Dan Snyder. If they change the name I'll reconsider my boycott. I root for all the home teams.

Eh, the Redskins need to change their name. And actually I haven't given them a dime in 7 years - but that's more because I hate Dan Snyder. If they change the name I'll reconsider my boycott. I root for all the home teams.

Lol. Right. Just like all the phonies, you pick and choose your "battles" to suit your own agenda. You openly endorse the REDSKINS because it's your team, but an old flag that doesn't actually mean anything anymore must come down! :laughings:

I think you missed the sarcastic intention of that part of the post or I never conveyed it very well.

Indeed I did miss it - probably because you didn't put a smiley, it wasn't humorous, and it was perfectly consistent with the other points you were making in your post.

I'm sorry. I didn't realise sarcasm required a smiley, to be funny and out of context with everything else written around it.

Lesson learned :thumbs up:

Yes, written sarcasm is much harder to recognize than oral sarcasm...

Wait! Oral Sarcasm...band name?

Oral Sarcasm v Ranal Ape

Real niggas.
ALL day!
Just me.
By myself.
On the block.
Holdin it down.
Gun in my waist.
Straight face.
All day.
Not a game.
In jail.
By myself.
1 bed.
No pillow case.
1 pillow.
Didnt nobody write me.
It was early.
Woke up.
Went back to sleep.
Took a nap.
You ever go night night nigga?
You ever go night night nigga!!!!

Oral Sarcasm v Ranal Ape

Real niggas.
ALL day!
Just me.
By myself.
On the block.
Holdin it down.
Gun in my waist.
Straight face.
All day.
Not a game.
In jail.
By myself.
1 bed.
No pillow case.
1 pillow.
Didnt nobody write me.
It was early.
Woke up.
Went back to sleep.
Took a nap.
You ever go night night nigga?
You ever go night night nigga!!!!

Is that a rap lyric or the musings of a confederate soldier?
:D

this is the lamest post I've ever read

Ive never lived in a country so steeped in institutionalised racism...and Ive lived in Australia ;)
Australia has the same sorta issues with the aborigines correct?
And prolly the same white blindness to the fact that they do it?

Sadly that flag is now......

17xoismwaudejpng.png

Is it OK to keep the name of the car given that it was named after Robert E Lee? Without the flag, does it make sense?

CIpAVm5UcAAPq-s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back