Unfortunately my bairn loves eighties crap

kcearl

I see deaf people
Ive tried her with toddler radio but some versions of songs she loves make her cry...

Cant play anything I like as its a bit dark, played Com Truise yesterday and I think she went into a depression

But

80's pap? She loves it...weve just been dancing to Journeys Separate Ways...whats going on :facepalm:

Hang on its J Geils and her diaper is bopping??

I blame her bloody mother..

Show her some GG Allin videos and put her to bed with some Anal C.unt. She'll grow into a well rounded young lady. :D

Seek middle ground. Try some of that Pump up the Volume. 80's for the future in my mind.

My kids listen to Queen.... :facepalm: (well, okay, if you're going to listen to classic rock, I guess there are worst bands than Queen)

My 8 yr old is into Flogging Molly and my 14 yr old likes that upside-down clown guy.

My kids listen to Queen.... :facepalm: (well, okay, if you're going to listen to classic rock, I guess there are worst bands than Queen)

My 8 yr old is into Flogging Molly and my 14 yr old likes that upside-down clown guy.

kcearl?

Oh no...

Clowns are bad...

I use to pick my daughter and have "Mr. Blue Sky" ready to play. I don't care what you say, that is a great song.

I have an almost two year old daughter. 'Jake and the Neverland Pirates' is my girls favorite song. That and 'Doc McStuffins' theme song. I am in hell...

Why? Because even when I leave for work, that is stuck in my head.

One good thing, if she bumps her head or is feeling sad I can sing one of those songs and her face lights up.

No 'clowns' are allowed tho. That shit is just not right at any level..

Back