Trump on Trial!

Yeah, circumstances. I didn't ask you about any investigation, determinations, the subject was/is you. If you did what Biden did would you go to jail? Wouldn't it be illegal, and warrant jail time?

Not to belabor the point, let's just say you phoned the eff be eye, totally forthcoming, and informed them you had several decades of classified docs stashed in your garage. I mean, sure, you're a nice guy and all, but nobody is above the law. Right, Dave?
They’d have an easy conviction. Their case would start off with a confession. I doubt there would be a “nice guy” leniency aspect.

Truth bomb-->>If you did what Biden did, you'd be in jail. If you don't know that, you're lying to yourself.
What are the crimes and where is the evidence? If he is guilty of crimes, by all means prosecute him, but we just can't take your word for it. How many months of impeachment hearings have there been? Either Joe is a mastermind and they can't nail him, or the committee on impeachment is incompetent, or there is nothing to investigate? Which is it?

What are the crimes and where is the evidence? If he is guilty of crimes, by all means prosecute him, but we just can't take your word for it. How many months of impeachment hearings have there been? Either Joe is a mastermind and they can't nail him, or the committee on impeachment is incompetent, or there is nothing to investigate? Which is it?

Which is it? Door number 3, or is it 4, I lost count. Let's go with 4. Because you're a dumbass who only sees what you want to see. I've named the crime, he was just deemed too old and incapacitated to haul into a court and answer to a jury. Pay attention.

Now feel free to put me back on ignore.

Mick Doodly said:
Because you're a dumbass...

And "a liar".

"What are the crimes and where is the evidence?"

Honest question, or, you know? I don't deal with people who do not in the least put forth a good faith effort, even if deluded by their own prejudices. "I don't have a dog in the fight"?

*spit*

Yeah, circumstances. I didn't ask you about any investigation, determinations, the subject was/is you. If you did what Biden did would you go to jail? Wouldn't it be illegal, and warrant jail time?

Not to belabor the point, let's just say you phoned the eff be eye, totally forthcoming, and informed them you had several decades of classified docs stashed in your garage. I mean, sure, you're a nice guy and all, but nobody is above the law. Right, Dave?
Yup. Nobody is above the law IMHO. Discretion plays a part in it.
In Trumps case, he lied, evaded, and hid the docs.
Biden did not.

One of these things is not the same as the other.

You mean discretion to be above the law? You're getting closer, Dave. There was discretion to not prosecute for crimes committed because it was determined he was too old and incapacitated to be held responsible. Interesting, that, too out to lunch to be held responsible for the crimes he committed, crimes committed before age took what mental capacity he once had...though quite arguably not impressive...but not too addled to be the Democrat nominee to serve as President for 4 more years. Though if polls are to be believed decreasing, there are actually people who look at not the evidence of their own eyes and common sense, but also remain ignorant or justify the determination that he indeed committed crimes but was just too damn dumb to be held responsible, and pull that lever....for...wait for it...*gasp*...a known criminal.

And again it's not just a wall it's manpower, technology and substantially overhauling and tightening the *entire* immigration system - such as prioritizing keeping track of those with visas and much greater scrutiny on those visas being issued in the first place. The first World Trade Center bombers were in the US on expired and illegitimately obtained farm worker visas, none of them had set foot on a farm.
You’re supporting my point that the wall is a boondoggle. The bill republicans helped write and then let Trump make them reject included money for personnel to administrate the overwhelming nature of keeping track of folks.

One of these things is not the same as the other.

You mean discretion to be above the law? You're getting closer, Dave. There was discretion to not prosecute for crimes committed because it was determined he was too old and incapacitated to be held responsible. Interesting, that, too out to lunch to be held responsible for the crimes he committed, crimes committed before age took what mental capacity he once had...though quite arguably not impressive...but not too addled to be the Democrat nominee to serve as President for 4 more years. Though if polls are to be believed decreasing, there are actually people who look at not the evidence of their own eyes and common sense, but also remain ignorant or justify the determination that he indeed committed crimes but was just too damn dumb to be held responsible, and pull that lever....for...wait for it...*gasp*...a known criminal.
Give James Comer Pyle a call. I'm sure you can help him out and get that horrible criminal Joe Biden in jail! You sir, are the missing piece of the puzzle Sherlock! :-)

You’re supporting my point that the wall is a boondoggle. The bill republicans helped write and then let Trump make them reject included money for personnel to administrate the overwhelming nature of keeping track of folks.

Too lost in the weeds.

Were there policies during the Trump admin that significantly lowered illegal entry over our southern border? Apparently so. Has illegal entry significantly increased during the current Biden admin? If so, what changed other than Biden ending the policies of the prior admin? The math is simple.

You know, fentanyl deaths are currently the leading cause of death in young adults. Leading, hard to believe, but that's what they're saying, the science, or whatever. That's what one might call one of them humanity crisis, right here in America. Sacrificed at the altar of vengeance and political expediency.

Too lost in the weeds.
Perhaps you’re oversimplifying.
Were there policies during the Trump admin that significantly lowered illegal entry over our southern border? Apparently so. Has illegal entry significantly increased during the current Biden admin? If so, what changed other than Biden ending the policies of the prior admin? The math is simple.
We did have a pandemic that allowed non-typical restrictions.
You know, fentanyl deaths are currently the leading cause of death in young adults. Leading, hard to believe, but that's what they're saying, the science, or whatever. That's what one might call one of them humanity crisis, right here in America. Sacrificed at the altar of vengeance and political expediency.
I’m going to read this 150 or so pages as soon as I can and hopefully learn something. Got to go to work atm.

Give James Comer Pyle a call. I'm sure you can help him out and get that horrible criminal Joe Biden in jail! You sir, are the missing piece of the puzzle Sherlock! :-)

Puzzle? You puzzled? There is no puzzle, just the simple concept of nobody is above the law, discretion not withstanding.

Interesting you lean on Comer, even me, rather than the individual in question. You. You asked what crime did Biden commit if you had done the same it would result in jail time. I answered. You agreed. Yet you're still puzzled?

Work with me, Dave, I can't do this alone.

You’re supporting my point that the wall is a boondoggle.
Nope, I'm supporting my point that an adequately constructed, surveilled & guarded barrier is one of a number of measures that should be put in place.

Last edited:
Just for perspective, the amount we’ve sent to Ukraine is about 2 month’s worth of our 800+ billion or so annual defense budget. I don’t hear any republican complaints about that expense. Ukraine is an actual conflict with a nation hostile to the US, not just a payment to the military industrial complex.
Look at it this way...

You're a young guy who's trying to get out of 42.5 years' worth of rent in debt. So of course, the most sensible thing to do would be help out your neighbor across the hallway from your own door on the 13th floor by giving him 2 months worth of rent so that the building doesn't go down one other tenant and be forced to close. Not to mention his student loans, food, and car lease.

Really?

BTW here's the math: $34,000,000,000,000 (total national debt) divided by $800,000,000,000 (yearly defense budget) = 42.5 years of defense budget necessary to repay national debt.

Which is it? Door number 3, or is it 4, I lost count. Let's go with 4. Because you're a dumbass who only sees what you want to see. I've named the crime, he was just deemed too old and incapacitated to haul into a court and answer to a jury. Pay attention.

Now feel free to put me back on ignore.
So, you have no evidence and can't name any crimes and that makes me a dumbass for asking you to, got it.

In Trumps case, he lied, evaded, and hid the docs.
Biden did not.
In no world is it legal for a Senator to take ANY secret documents out....period. Biden did it as Senator. That's illegal no matter what. Other people have gone to jail for that, on both sides.

So, you have no evidence and can't name any crimes and that makes me a dumbass for asking you to, got it.

What that guy above said. I might add he kept those illegal documents for what, 30 or more years, through time as vice pres, a time it would still be illegal to hold in possession.

I mean, I get it if it was some lame reaching attempt on my part at making a funny, could excuse being so dense, but willful ignorance is on you, pal.

Back