How long before someone talks to you on this site?

What the hell is that? Clicked on it and it downloaded something that can't be opened.
Hope I'm not contaminated.

Well there's your problem. You should get a real computer. I'm running a desktop with an i13 at 3 zillion megahertz with 5 pounds of RAM.

Hahaha gor a real computer. Just use the phone more for this site......cause no one ever talks to me. Waiting for that call......still. Lol :D

Wait, what? A sheep with horns only weighs 5 pounds?

And who's Eleanor? I know who Elmer is. You his wife? :D

Looks mean. And unshaven. Might want to move the conversation along and get the heck out of there.

Nah, he got talked to. Maybe he decided he doesn't want any of 'us' talking to him and left. Lol :D

800-500, big damn Gorilla anyways:eek:

This is true but not as big as a 65 Goat with a 389 engine w/ tri-power, a 4 speed Muncie trans and a 390 posi traction rear end....freeking stock out of the factory..... in 1970 I was 16 and had the pleasure of owning one...well making payments on one...a year later totalled while parked in front of friends house...The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away ;) had he not taketh it, I most surely would not have lived to be typing this today.....

I had a freind that had the same car. He was at a high school party and got so drunk someone gave him a coors can filled with piss. Despite ample warnings he drank it. Yikes! Later that eve he just dissappeared and everyone thought he was passed out somewhere.
Turned out he drove home and ended up plowing into a tree at an estimated 100mph. When the authorities showed ip at the scene, they found him unharmed and passed out in the back seat. Lucky bastard!
All he remembered of the drive was seeing a tree coming at him, and he said he jumped into the back seat.

I have my 64 parked in my garage. Third owner , bought in 83ish. Need a lot of body work . Not stock, will still pull the front wheels off the ground with slicks on the back.

Back