YouTube Channels That Give Music Tutorials?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with any ignore functions is that when someone else quotes the persons you are ignoring...you still have that mixed in with your thread views...so it doesn't really work.
Why even bother with an ignore function when you can simply ignore by not posting...if that is your desire.

It serves as a reminder of which users' content is not worth the time it takes to read them. I don't always remember by username. The quotes I see are generally just enough to reaffirm my decision to ignore. I find it a useful function.

If useful content was the deciding factor on whether or not to ignore, there'd be very little to read in here.

I could care less, if you release 100 songs a day or have never released a song, or if you have 0 views or a million...

:laughings:

For someone that's gone on and on about my website not having my music...posted images of it...suggested several times that I need to post my music...you could have fooled me about not caring.

Remember...YOU came HERE to pimp your stuff. I didn't seek you out, and I'm not to one looking for clients.

This thread is very much starting to remind me of the guy with the amp speaker cabs made out of drum shells.
What were they called...Klops drums or something like that?
He too came to pimp something that had no intrinsic value, and then he couldn't deal with the responses he got.
When you come here to pimp...you can't then complain about being challenged. Sorry if the SPAM filters are set too high for you here.

If useful content was the deciding factor on whether or not to ignore, there'd be very little to read in here.

Unfortunately the site wouldn't function! You, Miro, Tad etc would just ignore everyone.

:laughings:

For someone that's gone on and on about my website not having my music...posted images of it...suggested several times that I need to post my music...you could have fooled me about not caring.

Remember...YOU came HERE to pimp your stuff. I didn't seek you out, and I'm not to one looking for clients.

This thread is very much starting to remind me of the guy with the amp speaker cabs made out of drum shells....what ere they called...Klops drums or something like that?
He too came to pimp something that had no intrinsic value, and then he couldn't deal with the responses he got.
When you come here to pimp...you can't then complain about being challenged. Sorry if the SPAM filters are set too high for you here.

Still havent complained, lol you guys are funny haha

Also still didn't come here to "pimp my stuff", this thread was called "YouTube Channels That Give Music Tutorials?" so you kind of did seek it out in the sense that you clicked on it, read it, responded to it and kept responding to it, and then watched my new videos "thanks by the way". I could of called the thread "How To Make Money In A Home Studio| My YouTube Channel" that's promoting. Not asking others if they have channels and saying we should talk about each others channels and favorite videos

And come on Miroslav you know I posted all that stuff to pick on you in the same way you were picking on me. The difference, I laugh it off and actually appreciate the back and forth, you get upset but try to make it look like I'm upset.

Never said you need to post music, just that if your promoting your YT and website it would probably be a good idea to have music there. Obviously you can do what you want. If you want a music website with no music, that states "This website is dedicated to showcasing original music written and recorded by Miroslav" more power to you.

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy in telling someone that their tips are generic when your website is full of generic tips, also telling someone they are trying to look cool by wearing sunglasses yet your shirt is unbuttoned to your belly button. At least the sunglasses have some practical use when filming with bright lights, I mean I guess you could say it was really hot in the studio ;)

This is an awesome forum, and if you can't tell I love the debates so lets keep it going!

p.s forums are social media :)

so·cial me·di·a
noun
websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.

I think I am fitting in pretty well. :)

All kidding aside, you are actually. This is how many of the longer threads end up.

Between the sny remarks, there was a lot of useful advice posted that I hope made it through your filter and got absorbed. Bringing down the volume a couple notches and talking with the rest of us like a peer would be a good place to start. :)

All kidding aside, you are actually. This is how many of the longer threads end up.

Between the sny remarks, there was a lot of useful advice posted that I hope made it through your filter and got absorbed. Bringing down the volume a couple notches and talking with the rest of us like a peer would be a good place to start. :)

For sure Pinky, I appreciate all of it even the jokes and funny remarks. Thanks for responding and giving your opinion that's super awesome of you!

Unfortunately the site wouldn't function! You, Miro, Tad etc would just ignore everyone.

I'm not about that.

I find that whole "ignoring" thing rather odd, as this is a forum where every one comes to post...if they choose to post.
Ignoring can be done without fanfare or BBS functions, IMO...you just don't post, don't read....but some people can't stop reading, and then they are bothered by what they read.
It's like the old car accident thing...people can't look away, but they are also bothered by the fact that everyone else is also looking and creating the traffic jam. :D

I actually enjoy the banter. Like you said...I'm way too thick-skinned to be bothered by anything said on forums...and I feel that they exist so people can banter. I never understood the thread/post censorship thing...or the closing of threads. As long as there isn't some extreme vulgarity or nasty attacks....what's the big deal. Who cares if a thread goes to 50 pages of mindless banter. :)

Still havent complained, lol you guys are funny haha

Also still didn't come here to "pimp my stuff", this thread was called "YouTube Channels That Give Music Tutorials?" so you kind of did seek it out in the sense that you clicked on it, read it, responded to it and kept responding to it, and then watched my new videos "thanks by the way". I could of called the thread "How To Make Money In A Home Studio| My YouTube Channel" that's promoting. Not asking others if they have channels and saying we should talk about each others channels and favorite videos

And come on Miroslav you know I posted all that stuff to pick on you in the same way you were picking on me. The difference, I laugh it off and actually appreciate the back and forth, you get upset but try to make it look like I'm upset.

Never said you need to post music, just that if your promoting your YT and website it would probably be a good idea to have music there. Obviously you can do what you want. If you want a music website with no music, that states "This website is dedicated to showcasing original music written and recorded by Miroslav" more power to you.

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy in telling someone that their tips are generic when your website is full of generic tips, also telling someone they are trying to look cool by wearing sunglasses yet your shirt is unbuttoned to your belly button. At least the sunglasses have some practical use when filming with bright lights, I mean I guess you could say it was really hot in the studio ;)

This is an awesome forum, and if you can't tell I love the debates so lets keep it going!

p.s forums are social media :)

so·cial me·di·a
noun
websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.

You must have really good eyes or a really big imagination...not sure where you're seeing it, but you're now down to my belly-button...
Keep reaching for it. :D

And I think it's awesome how you think everything is awesome.

So like...WTF is a "Social Media Motivator"...and what is it that you do for $500 when you are "featured" on someone's track?
Remember...you came here to pimp your stuff...so you can't say I went digging around for it. :)

Remember...you came here to pimp your stuff...so you can't say I went digging around for it.
Oh classic Miroslav, your so funny! lol No one forced you to come to this thread on comment on it, I think we have retired the fact that I wasn't here to "pimp" my stuff as you call it which would really be called terrible promotion if that's what I was here to do

So like...WTF is a "Social Media Motivator"...and what is it that you do for $500 when you are "featured" on someone's track? :)

Featuring on someone's track is when another artist wants me to perform on their song, and we have no personal relationship. If I like the song they pay me $500 as a way to pay me in case there ends up being no royalties, I record my verse or chorus and that's that :) thanks for checking out my site too man. You are almost becoming my biggest fan ;) lol it was probably you that subscribed to my channel today as an invisible subscriber too, its ok you can admit it as you know Ill think its awesome

And I think it's awesome how you think everything is awesome.

Thanks, I like it as well. Your right not to your belly button, just an inch above it ;) come on man its fine if you want to dress like that, just don't get so defensive when you try pick on someone else for some sunglasses haha

I think we have retired the fact that I wasn't here to "pimp" my stuff as you call it

If my link to my channel gets taken off for whatever reason, I apologize you can find me on facebook or youtube as JP LovE Official.

I don't know, that looks like pimping promotion. Just to be clear, it doesn't bother me. This is the attention-whoring promotion section of the site, so you're in the right area for self-promotion. But don't act like you weren't looking to promote yourself, because that's clearly why you're here and have not made one single post anywhere but this thread. And again, it's fine. That's what this section is for. Just save the phony altruism. Besides the silly sunglasses, that's really why people have pounced. To this site's credit, the bullshit detector in here is finely tuned and very sensitive.

just don't get so defensive when you try pick on someone else for some sunglasses haha

Ahhh...it's not about "defensive"...it's about accuracy. :thumbs up:
You can't see my stomach or my belly button...you're just making that up to try and come up with some cheap dig...
...but your "I'm cool" sunglasses are right there on your face. :)

And who said anything about being "forced" to come to this thread. These forums are for all of us regular members to explore....that's why we are here. You're the newcomer around here and you came here to pimp your stuff, so now you can't be defensive about the responses.

AFA your website and channel...don't confuse me with any fans you think you have.
I was just driving by, so I couldn't help but look at the car wreck.
I'm not a social media addict. I've not bothered to subscribe to sites with really good content, so I'm not going to subscribe to a fluff channel....but you go ahead and live that dream. You won't see any money from that. ;)

I don't know, that looks like pimping promotion. Just to be clear, it doesn't bother me. This is the attention-whoring promotion section of the site, so you're in the right area for self-promotion. But don't act like you weren't looking to promote yourself, because that's clearly why you're here and have not made one single post anywhere but this thread. And again, it's fine. That's what this section is for. Just save the phony altruism. Besides the silly sunglasses, that's really why people have pounced. To this site's credit, the bullshit detector in here is finely tuned and very sensitive.

Exactly

That's all I've been saying.
If you're here to promote and pimp on the Marketing & Promotion forum...don't act like you're here for something else. :D

Well...it's been an amusing way to spend a boring Friday at work...:p...but it's time to wrap it up and head on out, but you keep on pimping JP...I'll check back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back