Hamilton to be replaced by woman on $10 bill

How about caitlyn jenner on the $10 . A sign of our times.. :laughings:

---------- Update ----------

Well.....how about if Caitlyn claimed that she also identifies as 1/2 white, 1/4 black and 1/4 Pawnee....then we could appease everyone, including the LGBT/agender/transgender crowd.

you beat me to it. :D

Yen....Yuan...it's all the same shit.

Their currency value is going up...the dollar is going down.

You should apply for a job in whatever the department is that deals with foreign affairs... you seem to have the requisite knowledge level and flair for detail. Just remember, China is the one you didn't bomb. Hate you to make a diplomatic error... :D

You should apply for a job in whatever the department is that deals with foreign affairs... you seem to have the requisite knowledge level and flair for detail. Just remember, China is the one you didn't bomb. Hate you to make a diplomatic error... :D

Do you work in the Nit-Pick Dept? :D ;)
Both Japan and China are seeing their currency value go up against the dollar (there, does that cover it)?

I said Yen...I meant Yuan...no need to go bombing China over that, but hey. it's all fluid these days...we may end up doing that one day over some stupid dredged up islands their creating...but not the economy, we've borrowed too much already, and we need to borrow more.

Heck...you guys may be in the same boat too pretty soon:

Australian Dollar | 1993-2015 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast | News

Australia to Borrow as Much as $300 billion

I think they should use people with "money sounding names": Creflo Dollar, Johnny Cash, Eddie Money, Dimebag Daryl. . .

Do you work in the Nit-Pick Dept? :D ;)
Both Japan and China are seeing their currency value go up against the dollar (there, does that cover it)?

I said Yen...I meant Yuan...no need to go bombing China over that, but hey. it's all fluid these days...we may end up doing that one day over some stupid dredged up islands their creating...but not the economy, we've borrowed too much already, and we need to borrow more.

Heck...you guys may be in the same boat too pretty soon:

Australian Dollar | 1993-2015 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast | News

Australia to Borrow as Much as $300 billion

Nah, just yanking yer chain... place has got too serious....:laughings:

Does anyone know what a "post-op" tranny pussy is like? For all I know it could be like a superpussy. A robopussy. Enhanced, somehow. Something even better than the real thing.

These are questions that need to be asked.

Does anyone know what a "post-op" tranny pussy is like? For all I know it could be like a superpussy. A robopussy. Enhanced, somehow. Something even better than the real thing.

These are questions that need to be asked.

Try one out and get back to us. I don't know how far medical science has gotten with this, but suspect it's odd and gross.

That's good. I don't know how Andrew friggin Jackson got on a bill anyway. He was terrible. I tried reading his biography once but I hated him so much I couldn't bring myself to finish the book.

Who are these people?

Harriet Tubman was a black abolitionist who helped rescue slaves from the South and also spy for the Union during the Civil War.

Before the Civil War she was a terrorist who helped organize the slaughter of innocent people in the name of freedom by helping the loon John Brown arrange a terrorist attack in the Raid on Harper's Ferry, so that's interesting.

They should make customizable flexible OLED bills that have whatever design you want. . . so you could have a LOLcat on your dollar when you pay an 'exotic dancer', or a naughty picture of people engaged in fornicative activities to put in the collection plate at church. It's the solution to shut all you political people up for good.

Back