The New Tone Thread

lord knows the one-man band thing requires creativity to do it and not be bored.
It's what i do 4-7 times a week ....... but I find the looper acoustic thing limiting .... after 10 minutes it all kinda sounds the same to me.
but I'm an old walking-dead guy so what do I know?
:D

LOL ...... I play bass with a Pirate band for festivals and such when I'm available.
'Dirty James & the Rusty Anchors' they arghhhhh

This was a fest down in Fort Pierce.

Attachments

• Fort Pierce group 54.jpg
    Fort Pierce group 54.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Fort Pierce group 51.jpg
    Fort Pierce group 51.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 39
Cool pics Bob....To me, it seems just un-real for you to be playing an outdoor gig in Feb., wearing shorts....We're supposed to get snow the next couple/few days...lol...

I suspect the guy has his own, personal demons but the place ain't the same without him!
I don't have any personal demons. I only have jealous, insecure internet haters that launch unprovoked personal attacks at me and I get punished for it.

Anyway, hey tone thread people. :)

I don't have any personal demons. I only have jealous, insecure internet haters that launch unprovoked personal attacks at me and I get punished for it.

Welcome back. It's been boring in your absence. You're one of a handful that actually gives good advice regardless of personal opinion.

Was this an early parole...or you did your time and they let you out? :)

Still not sure what the banning was all about...since it wasn't your personal demons. :D

Hiya mate, glad your demons have been exercised. Maybe you should start a home baking and yoga thread.

I balance pies on my nut whilst in the lotus position.

Also, a lethargic demon is an unhappy demon. :D

haha, when I first read that I scan read it as nob, not nut. Pervy as it may seem I briefly imagined you naked, cross legged and balancing a steak and kidney pie (foil tray, chip shop style) on top of proud boner!

Was this an early parole...or you did your time and they let you out? :)

Still not sure what the banning was all about...since it wasn't your personal demons. :D

I did my time, just like I always do. I'm not begging or pleading to anyone to let me back in. It's not like my correct side of the story matters.

So, while on my forced hiatus, I did a few things. Wrote and recorded a few songs, played some gigs, watched a ton of football, almost bought a DSL, and put a P-90 in my mini-humbucker SG.

Back