I'm ready for some football.

WOW!!!

$103 Million/ 5 year /$60 million guaranteed deal. Cam Newton

And all I can think about are ticket prices. :(

I can remember when Deion Sanders $35 Mil was a big deal.

WOW!!!

$103 Million/ 5 year /$60 million guaranteed deal. Cam Newton

And all I can think about are ticket prices. :(

I can remember when Deion Sanders $35 Mil was a big deal.

If there ever was a less deserving QB for that kind of money, I can't think of it.

The other two will never rise to the level of Favre until they start sending pictures of their dicks to sluts who sell them to websites. Until then, they'll always be on that lower tier.

The other two will never rise to the level of Favre until they start sending pictures of their dicks to sluts who sell them to websites. Until then, they'll always be on that lower tier.

Aaron Rodgers is banging Olivia Munn though, so his dick understandably has much better things to do.

This is not football, but I didn't wanna start a new thread for it....

This fucking guy that caught A-Roid's 3000th hit has also caught 8000 other baseballs? What the fucking fuck?!?!?!?!?
Fan who caught Alex Rodriguez's 3,000th hit not planning to return to New York Yankees player

I've been to countless baseball games, in really good seats most of the time, and have only twice come kind of close to a foul or home run ball. One time a Barry Larkin homer landed in my seat while I was getting a hot dog. Lol. And this fucker has caught 8000 of them. Fuck!

8,000?? holy crap. He's gotta be lying... There's no way. Assuming he started when he was 10 (now 37), he would have had to caught 296.3 baseballs a year. Even if he went to a game every single day of the MLB season, he would need to average 1-2 per game. there's no wayyyyyyyyyyyy

8,000?? holy crap. He's gotta be lying... There's no way. Assuming he started when he was 10 (now 37), he would have had to caught 296.3 baseballs a year. Even if he went to a game every single day of the MLB season, he would need to average 1-2 per game. there's no wayyyyyyyyyyyy

He supposedly has many multiple ball games. I'm skeptical too. That's just unbelievable. I've been to enough baseball games in primo seats to know that the odds of catching just one foul/HR ball are not good. Maybe he's also counting batting practice balls. I caught 11 bp balls at an Astros game a few years ago.

I just saw an article about it and some pro baller ( I'm in a rush so I can't go look ) but anyway a pro baseballer said he remembers seeing that guy in his teams stadium and that he was amazing .... he hustled and ran all over the stadium and sometimes caught balls while in a full sprint.

Hey so let's make some guesses. How many games will Sam Bradford play for the Eagles (assuming he starts over Butt Fumble) before he gets inevitably broken?

I'm gonna go optimistic and say 4 regular season games.

He supposedly has many multiple ball games. I'm skeptical too. That's just unbelievable. I've been to enough baseball games in primo seats to know that the odds of catching just one foul/HR ball are not good. Maybe he's also counting batting practice balls. I caught 11 bp balls at an Astros game a few years ago.

He's probably counting every ball he caught in little league, too. 8000 has to be a gross exaggeration.

Baseball is a pretty boring game. Baseball is so boring that they realized you need to add booze to it to make it tolerable to play. Then when they realized that it requires too much precision and concentration to play when drinking, they tripled the size of the ball and made them pitch underhand. To get people to play baseball without drinking you have to pay them millions of dollars a year.

Greg_L said:
One time a Barry Larkin homer landed in my seat while I was getting a hot dog

Probably the best-hitting shortstop I ever saw play. I don't count early A-Rod. Not because of the drugs, just because I don't like him.

Packers open at Bears

It'll probably be better than last years games.

Attachments

• 11011475_1020495701294077_2480880522049924539_n.png
    11011475_1020495701294077_2480880522049924539_n.png
    307.7 KB · Views: 21
Training camps are about to start up! I start to get pretty excited this time of year. It's close, gentlemen!

Lol @ Tommy Boy Brady destroying his celphone to hide evidence. 4 game suspension upheld. Shocker, when the guy hearing the appeal is the same guy handing out the initial punishments. Shame on the NFLPA for allowing that to happen in the CBA.

They're doing Brady a favor. He needs a longer vacation with Giselle. :)

In fact, he ought to just retire now instead of taking the Favre way out.

Back