Anybody know where I can collaborate with some young rappers?

Andrewkrockstar at the very end is the most bizarre thing ever, and voxxy is great too. But Greg L seals it (ha!) with the ms paint line. /battle

Andrewkrockstar at the very end is the most bizarre thing ever, and voxxy is great too. But Greg L seals it (ha!) with the ms paint line. /battle

I don't even know what I said. I haven't listened to it since we did it. All I remember is whenever someone would post a pic of something, someone else would draw a splurting dick on it with MS paint..

Well, paint rhymes with taint, and you pretty much nailed it. If we did this in 1982, we'd have been pioneers.

If honkeys had invented "gangsta rap", the world would be upside down. There's no way brothas would have followed it, they would have come up with something else. Maybe they would have done a "peace" rap thing, where everything was about loving fellow man.

True enough. But the honkeys were sure as fuck buying it, and the brotha's didn't have much cause to complain....

Just you walk into a jewelry store and try to buy a fat gold chain with real. You ain't gonna be walking out with no fat gold chain, homie.

Back