Deep/Future/Bass House track, feedback needed

John_Morris

Genre: Deep/Future/Bass
Program: Ableton, plug-ins: Massive.
Favourite producers atm: Tchami, Oliver Heldens, Taiki&NUlight, Mr belt and Wezol, Mike Mago and the BeatAngers to name a few. I also like artist like Tipper, EPROM and Robot Koch.

About me: Hi, my name is John. I'm a 19 years old student from Sweden. I'm currently studying music and guitar. I've been playing guitar since I was about 11 years old.

The song: I've been working on this song for a while now. I want it to mediate a good sittin-in-the-backseat-on-your-way-to-a-party-with-your-friends kind of feeling. Would be great to hear some thoughts on how to musically improve it and how to make a better mix :) This is a demo version:

https://soundcloud.com/iamjohnmorris/liquordmo

pz

The song isn't in a style that I like. But I thought the song moved very well. I thought the transitions between the different sections were great.

I never really "got" techno songs like this. I guess for the genre, the sounds you chose were good.

The song isn't in a style that I like. But I thought the song moved very well. I thought the transitions between the different sections were great.

I never really "got" techno songs like this. I guess for the genre, the sounds you chose were good.

Cool! Thanks for your input! :) did you have any other thoughts?

Back