MP3 file uploads now enabled

Critique Me Please!!!!

Apogee Duet, MXL 990, Yamaha MG 102 mixer. I don't know much about mixing at all. I just go by ear hoping my experience will build up hah. help me out :)

Sound Cloud SLASH karemidrees/side-of-me

thanks!

Where to sell my mp3 ?)

Hi, I am going to sell my mp3 online. Can anyone suggest the best website for this?
I make electronic, classical, alternative pop instrumental music
soundcloud.com/mira18b

Thank you :)

After 3 attempts, this isn't working from this end. Tried it through IE and Firefox. Nada. Posts the topic and text just fine, but noooo music. My apologies for wasteing the time of those who tried to listen. But then again, I'm not the one who should be apologizing.

I've attached too different files (first 5.4 mb and then a 3.4 mb) but just get a broken link in my post, is it because of my low post count? :(

I usually end up with about 12MB files (4-5 mins at 320bps). Any way to increase it a little more?

Technically speaking, I think it's illegal to make the recording. :p

I can't speak of the rules but plenty of people (myself included) post cover versions around here. :)

You upload the attachment to your post.
When you're typing a post click 'go advanced' and you should see some attachment options.

If that's not what you mean, post them in the mp3 mixing clinic. ;)

Mule Skinner Boogie

This is for entertainment value only. I might get serious one of these days>>HAHAHA
I sent this to Rush Limbaugh but found out he was deaf so I never heard back from him>
I think it needs more CowBell anyway.
Please tape your ribs before listening.
Tascam DP008

Attachments

• Mule Skinner Boogie MP3.mp3
    2.6 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back