Good Guys List

Minerman. Add him to the good guys list.

He proposed a Celestion Vintage 30 swap with me. He had a 16 ohm that I needed for a cab project, I had an 8 ohm that he wanted. We did the swap, and I sold him an additional speaker to boot. The entire transaction went perfectly and was mutually beneficial. He shipped his speaker wrapped and packaged securely enough to survive a plane crash or bomb blast. Minerman is a good guy.

I may be too new to have any credibility here, but MoreSound is definitely a good guy, if he's not already listed. Or that may be a given. Greg_L is a real comedian and seems like a pretty good guy as well. :thumbs up:

I may be too new to have any credibility here, but MoreSound is definitely a good guy, if he's not already listed. Or that may be a given. Greg_L is a real comedian and seems like a pretty good guy as well. :thumbs up:

Saying Moresound's a good guy is like saying Hitler was a bit choosy. ;)

You'd think I would have learned my lesson, but it'd take brain cells to be able to do that. :D

That'll learn me, dern me.
No more lead paint chip breakfast cereal. Check. :laughings:

Back on topic....

MoreSound is likely the most reliable and honest member here. More of a great guy actually.

Just my buck o five. :)

Another good guy - Bongo Boy, John B. :thumbs up:
Gave me 4 2x4 sheets of insulation over the weekend and doing another drum track for me.

Of course now I've got to figure out where I can put 4 more bass traps in my already-crowded room!

I would like to add MrZeero to the Good Guys list. I was looking for an audio card a few weeks ago. He offered one to me for just the cost of shipping!!!! One of the BEST deals EVER !!! Even included extra FAST delivery. Thanks again MrZeero !

I would like to add MrZeero to the Good Guys list. I was looking for an audio card a few weeks ago. He offered one to me for just the cost of shipping!!!! One of the BEST deals EVER !!! Even included extra FAST delivery. Thanks again MrZeero !

Is he a member here? I couldn't find him.

Hey ZZWave is a super cool guy.
All transactions need to be as easy as this one was.
Thanks for the kind words.

Back