Will trade any microphone in my collection for gold or silver.

And are you serious about the gold and silver and coins?

Because I'm not.

I don't have any diamonds to trade for mics.

I don't think the wife would approve.

But it's something to think about.

And are you serious about the gold and silver and coins?

Because I'm not.

I don't have any diamonds to trade for mics.

I don't think the wife would approve.

But it's something to think about.

Diamonds have a small resale/trade value. Gold or silver is my goal.

Hmm.. Mics fun. With multi colors. Gold - mono chromatic,, but safe.
Mondo wonder if Moresound know something scarey - and hunkering down!

;)
I'll tell you what. How about Gold tip 22LR? -240oz- (2) stereo pair KM84

...wonder if Moresound know something scarey - and hunkering down!

He would be trading for the livestock then for sure....
....'cuz when you're hunkered down in your survival bunker, you can't eat gold & silver, and no one's going to trade you their food for gold & silver when there's no place left to spend it! :D

I think he's just turning into a speculator....and wants to horde it for when the prices go way up again. ;)

Wouldn't it be easier to sell the mics and use the money to buy gold and silver?

:laughings:

Don't throw a monkey wrench into Henry's methodology.
I think he's looking of old gold....you know, like Spanish doubloons and pirate treasures.....not freshly minted/made stuff you can just go buy in any store. ;)

I'm curious how he's going to do the transactions, 'cuz I don't think PayPal and UPS will work....and then there's the question of value, like is it the weight of the mic against the weight of the gold/silver? :D

:laughings:

Don't throw a monkey wrench into Henry's methodology.
I think he's looking of old gold....you know, like Spanish doubloons and pirate treasures.....not freshly minted/made stuff you can just go buy in any store. ;)

I'm curious how he's going to do the transactions, 'cuz I don't think PayPal and UPS will work....and then there's the question of value, like is it the weight of the mic against the weight of the gold/silver? :D

Rrrrrr matey.

Back