Fine Art

Greg_L

Banned
One of the bands I play with has a practice space. This place is currently shared by a few bands and probably countless nobody nothing bands have inhabited this space over the years. There is some artwork on the walls. Here's some of it.....

Lol. Right? That's no telling how many years of local nobody punk rock juvenile delinquency. It's like cave paintings. Some of those dicks might have been there for years and years.

Maybe your rehearsal used to be the Center for Graphic Tourettes.

I think it's pretty funny, too. I particularly like how, for each crude or offensive image, someone came along and transformed it into something else.

Maybe your rehearsal used to be the Center for Graphic Tourettes.

I think it's pretty funny, too. I particularly like how, for each crude or offensive image, someone came along and transformed it into something else.

Collaboration art.

Seeing cartoon pictures of cocks and balls isn't something that I thought I would ever see in Prime Time.

Things have certainly changed now that the Gerg is in total control of HR.

You don't PAY for that rehearsal spot, do you?

Someone does. Nothing is free. There's like 3 bands that use it. I like it though. It's heated and air conditioned. It's got a locked door. I don't need mood lighting and afghan rugs. I'm not some sissy coffee house yacht rock homo.

...and to think it's a bunch of guys drawing pictures of penises on the wall.... Gay!!

Not that I'm judging :laughings:

Back