New Rep Point Thread.

Two doors down and to the right is the stairway to the Cave...hmmm, gotta be a song idea in that summation...oh, I know!...Stairway to Hell....:eek::spank::D

Im 43 and with every year Im getting and increasingly growing wind problem...can you older guys tell me if

a) this is normal
b) will it only increase with time, and
c) do you know anyone who has combusted...because implosion is starting to worry me

thanks all

Im 43 and with every year Im getting and increasingly growing wind problem...can you older guys tell me if

a) this is normal
c) do you know anyone who has combusted...because implosion is starting to worry me

thanks all

Learn to master it,then instead of a problem it becomes a superpower,

a) this is normal

thanks all
Yeah, I'll be 44 Saturday. There are a lot of coversations around the house that go something like this:

Me: (thunderous rear explosion)

My 9 year old daughter (who used to worship the ground I walked): Daddy! You're so gross!

Learn to master it,then instead of a problem it becomes a superpower,
What he said...

I just want to wish an early Happy Turkey Gobblin' day to everyone...no matter how you celebrate your thanks giving for the things you have been blessed with.

For the Traditionalist celebration, this shall grace the table

RoastTurkey.jpg

For those twisted Traditionalists, this is more an appropriate bird ...

turkey.jpg

For those of you lacking a Carnivorious appetite, a bird carved from soy.....

tofu-turkey-header.jpg

The non-traditonalist's table may go like this....

ss1d36_chicago_hot_dog_lg.jpg

And last but not least, some may spend their gobble day going on a scavenger hunt....

TurkeyLamp.jpg

:spank: that naughty turkey!!:D

Last edited:
I just want to wish an early Happy Turkey Gobblin' day to everyone...no matter how you celebrate your thanks giving for the things you have been blessed with.

For the Traditionalist celebration, this shall grace the table

RoastTurkey.jpg

For those twisted Traditionalists, this is more an appropriate bird ...

turkey.jpg

For those of you lacking a Carnivorious appetite, a bird carved from soy.....

tofu-turkey-header.jpg

The non-traditonalist's table may go like this....

ss1d36_chicago_hot_dog_lg.jpg

And last but not least, some may spend their gobble day going on a scavenger hunt....

turkeylamp02.jpg

:spank: that naughty turkey!!:D

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ... even the hot dogs look good!!!!

:cool:

a) this is normal

thanks all

As one gets older KC one must change their dietary choices!

As one gets older KC one must change their dietary choices!

Im a vegetarian who lives of beer...what choices are left? :confused: :(

:)

Tofuturkey for me on Thursday...when we live abroad we like to join in local traditions so early on Thursday we are going to queue up in San Diego airport for a couple of hours before the tofu treats ;)

a) this is normal

thanks all

yes to a and b, regarding c, don't know anyone who's gone up in flames yet.....unless he was lighting a fart:eek::laughings:

you'll also notice an increase in the urge to pee in the coming years.....and not necessarily dependant on beer consumption.:p

Now if i could use all that gas to generate energy, I could fire up a few households....:D

Back