New Rep Point Thread.

Thanks for the kind thoughts and words on the loss of my Nana everyone. With the daylong visitation, then the funeral, it's been a rough couple of days--but it was so good to see the entire family pull together to honor her and support my Grandfather. (It's a tough time for everyone but moreso for him!)

She was the queen bee, and the whole hive came out to say goodbye!
As it should be...:)

I'm hungry! There is nothing in the fridge. I hate doing food shopping and so does my partner. There is a lemon, 2 onions, and mustard left. Ach....now I have to go to the supermarket tonight! So boring!

I think I'll have a coffee till then.

I'm hungry! There is nothing in the fridge. I hate doing food shopping and so does my partner. There is a lemon, 2 onions, and mustard left. Ach....now I have to go to the supermarket tonight! So boring!

Cofffffffeeeeeeee.... Or as my old girlfriend would say Quaaaawwwwffffeeeeee... she was from new jersey. :eek:

If the coffee in France is as good as in Italy , then it's a win......

I don't think it's possible to go hungry in France, though.....;)

Brie, Baguette, some fresh grapes and cherry tomatoes and a good bottle of Cabernet and you're on your way.:)

Beer Thirty!
222513829_091b1199e5.jpg

how many points do i have to get to win a record deal? am i getting close?

i like pulling kittens little tryangle tails, you know if you start picking them up by the tail when there young you can still do it when there older, it keeps there tails strong and good for pulling, if you dont when there older you cant pull there tail without hurting them, therefore depriving yourself of the usefulness and satifaxtion provided by a good tail pulling.

Back