let me see your studio!

good idea to post pix?

• this thread suxxxx

Votes: 46 3.6%
  • not interested in peeking into other's bedrooms

Votes: 19 1.5%
  • is that an Ozbourne poster on the wall?? Yikes!

Votes: 62 4.9%
  • man -- when did you clean up the last time?

Votes: 185 14.5%
  • I am so jeleous! Can I move into your house??

Votes: 962 75.5%

• Total voters
From Holland...

I'm 28 years old and unemployed since a year...
So I spend the days fooling around in my studio, making music, repairing old stuff....

My little hobby studio:

Studio1small.jpg

Audio and Video, Analog and Digital.
Besides making music, I have great fun transferring old media to new:D

Studio1a.jpg

Studio1b.jpg

Studio1c.jpg

Studio1d.jpg

Studio1e.jpg

Studio1f.jpg

This room is build in june 2007.
The furniture is made by myself.

Well, here's a few pics of our rehearsal/home studio. It's a work in progress, but is useable at this stage. Plans call for some acoustic treatment and shuffling the board locations. We've just finished the rack cabinets, and are still wiring it up...

We're also showing our oldest mic and pieces of history. Enjoy...

post-0199_small.jpg

post-0197_small.jpg

post-0196_small.jpg

post-0187_small.jpg

post-0179_small.jpg

post-0155_small.jpg

post-0118_small.jpg

post-0117_small.jpg

post-0094_small.jpg

post-0065_small.jpg

post-0047_small.jpg

just getting started, have more gear, but no more room!..this is just my bedroom without acoustic traps, etc... i have a yamaha O2R V2 as my main. sorry for the dark pics, crap cam.
i play / record - industrial / hardcore / electronic / ambient / metal / futuristic soundscapes.

Attachments

• home studio.jpg
    home studio.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,079
  • home studio 2.jpg
    home studio 2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,076
  • 100_0705.jpg
    100_0705.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,076
  • 100_0694.jpg
    100_0694.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,076
Home Studio Pics

Hi Guys,

I just put together a small recording studio in my home office. Compared to many of the posts here I'm not sure if I should really use the word 'Studio'! But it serves the purpose for me. I am waiting on an iMAC i7 27" system. All the reported screen issues made me hold off a little while on pulling the trigger on the MAC. Believe it or not, the pictured system is running off a new MAC Mini that I upgraded myself to a Solid State Hard Drive.

Regards,

Joe

Studio1.jpg

Studio2.jpg

Studio3.jpg

Studio4.jpg

Studio5.jpg

Studio6.jpg

Studio7.jpg

Took this photo a few weeks ago as a kind of promotional thing. Makes my bedroom look very neat :p...

2e2pd3q.jpg

Wow! Got some real great pics here.
Vessel2020...I'll post a pic soon, but I thought I managed to squeeze a lot of stuff into one small space 'til I saw your set up. :)

From Holland...

I'm 28 years old and unemployed since a year...
So I spend the days fooling around in my studio, making music, repairing old stuff....

My little hobby studio:

Studio1small.jpg

Audio and Video, Analog and Digital.
Besides making music, I have great fun transferring old media to new:D

If you're unemployed with a studio like that you need an ad agency.

Nice toys!

Hi Guys,

I just put together a small recording studio in my home office. Compared to many of the posts here I'm not sure if I should really use the word 'Studio'! But it serves the purpose for me. I am waiting on an iMAC i7 27" system. All the reported screen issues made me hold off a little while on pulling the trigger on the MAC. Believe it or not, the pictured system is running off a new MAC Mini that I upgraded myself to a Solid State Hard Drive.

Nice. I've been eyeballing one of those Dared amps for a while for the 2-channel system in the living room.

Frank

Back