General Copyright Answers

I'd like to compose one thread that could answer any copyright questions that come through here. It should be stickied:

1. No one is going to steal your stupid crappy songs. Don't bother even asking stupid questions about copyriting them. I've been writing and releasing songs that are 50x better than anything you've ever written and never once have I heard an Aerosmith version on any radio station anywhere.

2. See rule number 1.

I should probably close this thread now since I covered everything you'll ever need to know.

I dunno man. Maybe Aerosmith won't steal my crappy songs, but blip.fm might (read: has). There's no greater insult than hotlinking a man's mp3s and crediting him properly for it without asking permission first.

I dunno man. Maybe Aerosmith won't steal my crappy songs, but blip.fm might (read: has). There's no greater insult than hotlinking a man's mp3s and crediting him properly for it without asking permission first.
I can think of one or two but they aren't what you meant.

I've been writing and releasing songs that are 50x better than anything you've ever written

prove it. not doubting u...just curious. is there a site where i can listen to ur stuff? i noticed most people here put a link to their music in their signatures.

i have to admit, i like The Poorboys stuff better than the new stuff. but, its pretty good just the same :) GJ!

I'd like to compose one thread that could answer any copyright questions that come through here. It should be stickied:

1. No one is going to steal your stupid crappy songs. Don't bother even asking stupid questions about copyriting them. I've been writing and releasing songs that are 50x better than anything you've ever written and never once have I heard an Aerosmith version on any radio station anywhere.

2. See rule number 1.

I should probably close this thread now since I covered everything you'll ever need to know.

Wow. Someone is in to them self...

2. See rule number 1.

You've got some pretty good tunes out there, EZ.

I've been writing and releasing songs that are 50x better than anything you've ever written and never once have I heard an Aerosmith version on any radio station anywhere.

i know your frustration and disappointment all too well.
one day that bastard steven tyler will feel the hot sting of my tears.

Back