Why must my mono songs become converted to "stereo" on cd

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread is fine. It's the "music" that's garbage. And I apologize to insulting all the garbage in the world with that statement.

As much as I hate to agree with you about anything right now, this music is an insult to garbage.

I really tried to listen to this stuff with an open mind. It's gotten worse. Or the same, or something. It's not even virally annoying, it's just dull and sadder to think of this poor kid's disintegration.

He's really just a weak soul with no ideas or inspiration that has been told by a drug that what he's doing is amazing. I feel really bad for future him.

As much as I hate to agree with you about anything right now, this music is an insult to garbage.

I really tried to listen to this stuff with an open mind. It's gotten worse. Or the same, or something. It's not even virally annoying, it's just dull and sadder to think of this poor kid's disintegration.

He's really just a weak soul with no ideas or inspiration that has been told by a drug that what he's doing is amazing. I feel really bad for future him.

You may be right...but I'm still holding out hope that he's nothing more than a persistent troll, getting his jollies by yanking our chains. I know that's a long shot, considering the lengths he's gone to do so, but I'd rather believe than to believe he's a far gone as this thread indicates.

I blame reklus.

lol. On a related note, is there a way to actually block a user from sending you love-letters?

As opposed to this lame ignore function which still pops up all over the place reminding me that somebody I've chosen to ignore is demanding my attention?

lol. On a related note, is there a way to actually block a user from sending you love-letters?

As opposed to this lame ignore function which still pops up all over the place reminding me that somebody I've chosen to ignore is demanding my attention?

Be strong. Just be strong.

Be strong. Just be strong.

But Lovehippo...Spread your Typhoid to me.

OK, done feeding the troll. I apologize to anybody that I insulted that didn't insult me first, and to Whitestrat for misreading his intent. I lost my e-temper for a bit and channeled my e-anger out on Mrs.Hippo for trying so hard to slam me publicly.

It was actually the comparison to Jordan that made me irrational.

Not because I'm worried about being perceived as crappy as him (because that's easy). Simply because it made me realize that any different attitude here is seen as snobbish and as if I'm looking down on people rather than expressing my disagreement with taste.

Exactly! I think Jordan has been so torn down by his drug use he is incapable of accepting or realizing what healthy reality is anymore.

rek and phil, did you listen to 'christmas heroin time' or 'got to get me some' everyone likes those songs! im going to make a timeless masterpiece that changes music and lives, its coming, everything i do is to build to that peak!

Exactly! I think Jordan has been so torn down by his drug use he is incapable of accepting or realizing what healthy reality is anymore.

A friend of mine had a drug theory (while tripping) he called beyond or sometimes the spiral. We really got into this while taking 3 or 4 bottles of Robitussin DM at the same time. (DO NOT DO THIS)

The idea was that as you get used enough to tripping, your brain sets that as your default. So then you take enough drugs to trip within your trip and so on. Eventually you're so far removed from reality that there's no return. Only...This was somehow a good thing.

I think Jordan may be in fact a victim of Beyond.

Jordan:

The solution I found to get back to normalish was a little alcohol (no more than two or three beers a night) and no hallucinogens (even pot) for a long long time. The alcohol relaxes your body from the tensions caused by hallucinogens and makes you less depressed from the lack of massive serotonin withdrawal. The thing to do is to wait until all of the stuff is out of your system, get massively, embarassingly drunk at least twice and then follow that routine for a few months. You'll find that B-complex vitamins and Red Bull/Gatorade help tremendously. You'll really be functional again pretty quickly.

Hey dude - get a chance to use the SH-55 yet?

Funny you should ask! Just hooked it up and dialed it in last night. You were right about it not turning the mic world upside down with killer sound (okay, I'm paraphrasing) but it's certainly close enough--esp. for live--to be very worth using for the cool factor.

So you sent it to a good home!

rek and phil, did you listen to 'christmas heroin time' or 'got to get me some' everyone likes those songs! im going to make a timeless masterpiece that changes music and lives, its coming, everything i do is to build to that peak!

Man this thread is still going?????:confused: I read the first one months ago!:eek:

Seriously man, Put down the pipe and call rehab!!!!

I thought I couldn't sing, But I'm reconsidering pitching my work to a major label after hearing you JordanD.

He's like a kid on a sugar fix looking for a sugar fix to get over the hang over from last nights sugar fix! "Hey guys hey guys! look what I can do".... It sucks! "No it doesn't no no no laa laa laa la laaaaa laa, I can't hear you!" .......

Dear god boy! Really learn a trade cause in front of the mic or behind the desk aren't places for you.:confused:

rek and phil, did you listen to 'christmas heroin time' or 'got to get me some' everyone likes those songs!

Yes, I did. They were just as bad as everything else you've written, which (get this) is very bad.

You should really take reklus' suggestion of getting off the hallucinogens and listening to this stuff clean and sober. Same with your friends who are doping the same bad stuff.

Yes, I did. They were just as bad as everything else you've written, which (get this) is very bad.

You should really take reklus' suggestion of getting off the hallucinogens and listening to this stuff clean and sober. Same with your friends who are doping the same bad stuff.

I had a horrible thought. What if RIGHT NOW is the height of human civilization and idiotic time travelers from the future come to visit the most enlightened humans that have ever been.

To them, Jordan would be a prophet for the new way.

I had a horrible thought. What if RIGHT NOW is the height of human civilization and idiotic time travelers from the future come to visit the most enlightened humans that have ever been.

To them, Jordan would be a prophet for the new way.

Maybe Jordan is that time traveler...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back