Volcano w/vocal

I did finally have another listen, and I think it sounds great. It's just a good, dense, heavy mix. I think the new vocals sit in there much better. I liked the old ones too, but they must have shared too many common frequencies with the guitars to stand out.

One question though: how did you direct link to stream your MP3 on dropbox? I've been experimenting with different sites and I think that's the best way to share a link to stream in a format that hasn't been clobbered and degraded by SoundCloud or other similar sites. Yours is a great high quality stream and hasn't been dumbed down by the streaming service.

I did finally have another listen, and I think it sounds great. It's just a good, dense, heavy mix. I think the new vocals sit in there much better. I liked the old ones too, but they must have shared too many common frequencies with the guitars to stand out.

One question though: how did you direct link to stream your MP3 on dropbox? I've been experimenting with different sites and I think that's the best way to share a link to stream in a format that hasn't been clobbered and degraded by SoundCloud or other similar sites. Yours is a great high quality stream and hasn't been dumbed down by the streaming service.

Hey thanks for coming back again. On the streaming, I think it depends on which browser you've got and the OS and which plugins have been installed. On my laptop it streams from dropbox in its own player. On my office machine it dowloads and plays in winamp. Beats me whats going on. I'm just glad it works

Back