Status
Not open for further replies.
Guaranteed implies a future event.

I got it now, baby, I got it now.

And I thank you all.

:D

...and here they are.......

2016 GRAMMYS: Kendrick Lamar Beats Taylor Swift for Most Nominations

Now can we put this stupid, phony, bullshit thread to rest and let this loser fade into the obscurity he came from and will forever stay in?

Fucking phony "Thank you" as an excuse for a bunch of bullshit spam.

The OP is the phoniest thing I've seen since "You like me. You really really like me". :D

2016 Grammy Awards Album of the year....GUARANTEED!!!!!...Gimme a frickin' break.

delusional OP said:
I've been working with a grammy nominated sound engineer who happens to be part of the Grammy voting board. He has assured me that this album will be nominated in the 2016 Grammy awards for both album of the year
:laughings:

had to go back and read from the beginning.

did you set an "event" on your phone to remember to follow up? commitment indeed... OP hasn't said anything in a long time - the tours/press conferences can be overwhelming, although.

had to go back and read from the beginning.

did you set an "event" on your phone to remember to follow up? commitment indeed... OP hasn't said anything in a long time - the tours/press conferences can be overwhelming, although.

No, I saw the 2016 Grammy nominations article this morning and remembered this thread. It's not that complicated, for most of us anyway. :)

Yeah, I'm sure the press junkets for the non-existent Grammy nomination must be grueling. :eek:

what a claim... wonder how often these things get throw around here. However, there's a chance I MIGHT like his music more than the actual nominees.

what a claim... wonder how often these things get throw around here. However, there's a chance I MIGHT like his music more than the actual nominees.

I've never seen anyone come here and claim what this bozo claimed.

His music is well produced and sounds good. Not my cup of tea, but it's not shit by any stretch. The problem isn't the music.

Seriously? I mean, I believe you, but are you just saying that?

Success usually ruins bands like this. :laughings:

Their public facebook page has nothing new since last march. Active bands, and especially active grammy nominated bands, will surely have a social media presence.

Their public facebook page has nothing new since last march. Active bands, and especially active grammy nominated bands, will surely have a social media presence.

Ah OK. Yeah, I noticed that a few months a ago. Even then, I think they only had about 200 "Likes". I've played in cover bands that had 2,000 "Likes", which means shit. People will click on a "Like" just to get you off their back. FB is such a wasteland.

Well, this thread was always good for reviving when nothing else was going on. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back