Someimes you know you came up with something ground breaking.......

Thanx man. I'm going to re-track it. My guitar seems to make that sound. I'm going to check my cable, but I think the electronics in my guitar are a little wonky. I bought this thing for $40 off a friend about 12 years ago. I think it's time to get that SG. I had to spend my money on fricking dental work instead, but I'll be getting a new axe soon.

Teeth are overrated....;)

What's to say...another tight ass performance and mix. You make it seem too easy(guitar-face not withstanding :D ).

:thumbs up:

Naaaaa.......no reason at all to worry about that sound. As previously stated.......if you hadn't pointed it out.......I would have just thought it was a cool sound. I'll bet you second guessed yourself as soon as you heard it played back.....but then fell in love with it.......and wondered if you were crazy.......so decided to ask us here :) Not sure if you're crazy......but the sound is not :)

Yeah I'm hearing a few clicks. They "seem" digital, but I'm just guessing they're not. You wouldn't clip anything. I think I'm hearing them on the riff track because when the main rhythm guitar comes in they almost go away.

Love the song and harmonies. And the drums. Rhythm guitars sound good.

What's to say...another tight ass performance and mix. You make it seem too easy(guitar-face not withstanding :D ).

:thumbs up:
Hehe....Thanx man. :)

Naaaaa.......no reason at all to worry about that sound. As previously stated.......if you hadn't pointed it out.......I would have just thought it was a cool sound. I'll bet you second guessed yourself as soon as you heard it played back.....but then fell in love with it.......and wondered if you were crazy.......so decided to ask us here :) Not sure if you're crazy......but the sound is not :)
Yeah, that's basically it. I'll probably re-track just so to never have to think about it again. :D

Yeah I'm hearing a few clicks. They "seem" digital, but I'm just guessing they're not. You wouldn't clip anything. I think I'm hearing them on the riff track because when the main rhythm guitar comes in they almost go away.

Love the song and harmonies. And the drums. Rhythm guitars sound good.
Yeah, it's a digital type sound, but it's off the guitar. It's more like a "static" that my guitar seems to make from time to time, and I guess it was making it when I did the riff to this. I'll probably just re-do the opening line because I don't really hear it once the rest of the "band" comes in.

Yeah RAMI, again you completely suck! :D
True story.

The guitar sounds fine to me but I'm a Hendrix fan so the more clicks, pops, feedback, and hum the better! I like the snare sound too.
It's a great riff with a tight performance and overall good sounding tune all the way around. I enjoyed it a lot.

The guitar sounds fine to me but I'm a Hendrix fan so the more clicks, pops, feedback, and hum the better
Yeah, Hendrix. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I meant to do that with my guitar sound. :D!
I like the snare sound too.
It's a great riff with a tight performance and overall good sounding tune all the way around. I enjoyed it a lot.
Thanx a lot Jimi. Much appreciated brother. :cool:

Sounds really good to me mate. I'm only listening on a crappy laptop though but what I can hear sounds great.

I'll look forward to hearing this again when I get my system set back up in a few weeks. :thumbs up:

Sounds really good to me mate. I'm only listening on a crappy laptop though but what I can hear sounds great.

I'll look forward to hearing this again when I get my system set back up in a few weeks. :thumbs up:
Thanx man. I hope it sounds as good in a few weeks. :D

Back