Never Mind.....

Ah yes, that's awesome. I get what you're saying now. That was cool. Nice way to resolve it. I did it my way so that it would be more "circular", for lack of a better word. But I totally dig your idea. If I ever re-record this, which I have been known to do with my tunes, I'll definitely try what you did. Thanx Rob. Very cool.

Excellent, you're welcome man. I'm glad it made more sense that way and gave you some food for thought :thumbs up:

Sounds very pro RAMI! Kick-ass work.
I could imagine this on the radio.
The ride cymbal on the guitar solo is a bit too present for me. I think it would work better if it was a bit more subtle. Just my opinion. But doesn't compromise anything. ;)
Superb!!

cheers

Excellent, you're welcome man. I'm glad it made more sense that way and gave you some food for thought :thumbs up:
Definitely. Without trying it,I'm still not 100% sure it would work. The way I delay the beginning of the riff by one beat every 2nd or 4th time around (I'm not sure right now) might be the reason I had to make it so repetitive. But, like I said, if I ever re-record this, I'll try your idea for sure. Thanx Rob.

Sounds very pro RAMI! Kick-ass work.
I could imagine this on the radio.
The ride cymbal on the guitar solo is a bit too present for me. I think it would work better if it was a bit more subtle. Just my opinion. But doesn't compromise anything. ;)
Superb!!

cheers
Thanx a lot Hugo. I totally agree with the ride being a little loud. That's why I originally had the drums lower. I'm not sure what to do about that. I'm not comfortable with automating the volume of overheads. I'll have to look into that. Thanx for taking the time. :cool:

Diggin' those vocal harmonies, and the cool rhythm change that reminds me of "My Sharona" haha. It has been mentioned, but I agree the bass could be turned up just a tad to make it a little more prominent and to help drive the song... it's strange though, some places sound find bass wise, other places that are "busy" it kind of gets lost in my opinion. An example of this in my opinion is from 1:08-1:16

GREAT song though, has a nice rhythm and catchy riff! :D

TheLurker

the cool rhythm change that reminds me of "My Sharona" haha.
Ha! Cool. Never thought of that, but now that you mention it. It is kinda Sharona-ish, but reversed. I start it on the high octave and then go to the low. :D

It has been mentioned, but I agree the bass could be turned up just a tad to make it a little more prominent and to help drive the song... it's strange though, some places sound find bass wise, other places that are "busy" it kind of gets lost in my opinion. An example of this in my opinion is from 1:08-1:16
Cool. I'll check that out. Thanx.

GREAT song though, has a nice rhythm and catchy riff! :D
Thanx a lot, Lurk. :cool:

Back