I Wanna Be Your Dog - Greggy Poop does a Stooges cover

HAHA! The Cave. Does that shit hole still exist? I have to admit I used to pretty much live there, so I was an idiot too. But, let me guess.....People are arguing over the present administration and every 4 years, it's the same arguments with people just switching sides. What was ok for one administration is a major sin when the other administration does the exact same thing. Stupidity 101.

Just guessing, I literally haven't even stepped in the shit hole in about 4 years.

The cave was fun when it had a varied cast of characters. Now it's just 3 or 4 shut-in losers that prod each other into internet fights, and a few stragglers that are hanging on just out of habit. There is no substance, there is no comedy. It's all angst and hate. It's pathetic. They're pathetic.

The cave was fun when it had a varied cast of characters. Now it's just 3 or 4 shut-in losers that prod each other into internet fights, and a few stragglers that are hanging on just out of habit. There is no substance, there is no comedy. It's all angst and hate. It's pathetic. They're pathetic.
Fuck, that sounds horrible. Glad I got out while I still had the strength. :D

Gegor comes through again. Awesome man. Did you play that piano all by yourself? Guitars sound deadly bub.

That leaves Pop & the latter day Stooge Mr Williamson.
Whilst I LOVE Kill City the 1st 2 LPs are what did it for me - raw power, simple songs &, in the 1st instance, Cale's primitive production.
Vale Scott Asheton.
Greg, your cover is a fitting tribute.

Seeing this thread reminded of a documentary I'd previously watched, but re-watched again this morning. The name of it is, A Band Called Death. It's on Netflix and is pretty cool. It's about Detroit, punk music, Marshall amps, loud guitars, etc. Kid Rock, Alice Cooper, Henry Rollins, and the remaining members of Death all appear in it. If you're a fan of music you'll probably enjoy it.

Back